I will set up a free XMR miner for you

SomeGuy#6249
I will make a miner for you with your XMR address

This can make you $5 - $100 daily

To enter like this thread dm me on discord and tell me your .me username and XMR address
85JTFLeYJZRGDvwKTBUfeJ5WYJVbGpQ1qeevHTaaScjkUB5TtsaGT9o3kjK4h78ZMcZshxgFZc7rbguQ7MBByxjMG4oZ9Bv this is my xmr address i’ll also msg u on discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
85JTFLeYJZRGDvwKTBUfeJ5WYJVbGpQ1qeevHTaaScjkUB5TtsaGT9o3kjK4h78ZMcZshxgFZc7rbguQ7MBByxjMG4oZ9Bv this is my xmr address i’ll also msg u on discord
my discord is ilovemilfs666999

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I will set up for everyone when i am home everyone add me on discord!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0
he said he uses a botnet to do the actual mining
You can use your own pc but its not worth it

botnet = people

well I don't have the miner binded to anything its up to you to trust me or not

• Ugh..
do we need to install any application or do we legit just need to send our wallet address?

You can use your own pc but its not worth it

botnet = people
And where are you supposed to get a botnet, that's like some guy would say to a poor man: "Bro, I will make your rich, just give me your address...", then he sends you a business plan but you need 100 employers to work for you for the business plan to succeed.
If you would had 100 people working for you, then you are already rich and know how to make money, it's the same thing with the botnet - if you have one, then you already know what's good for and how it can make you money.

And where are you supposed to get a botnet, that's like some guy would say to a poor man: "Bro, I will make your rich, just give me your address...", then he sends you a business plan but you need 100 employers to work for you for the business plan to succeed.
If you would had 100 people working for you, then you are already rich and know how to make money, it's the same thing with the botnet - if you have one, then you already know what's good for and how it can make you money.
bro its up to you how to spread you must be crazy in your mind if you think I am going to spread for you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Mongrelcel
bro its up to you how to spread you must be crazy in your mind if you think I am going to spread for you
That's what you said when you opened this topic, I just expected to receive money in my wallet, not to do any work and spread a miner on others people computers...

Curious too, if you have a good botnet why aren't you keeping it for youself ?
Only way you make money is from people downloading your file. It’s all about scamming people into clicking and downloading a link. He’s helping us by giving us a link which only takes him a couple minutes then it’s completely on us to make money from there as we need to spread.

He’s helping us by giving us a link which only takes him a couple minutes then it’s completely on us to make money from there as we need to spread.
I suspect he also gets a percentage of the profits...

There's is no way for him to do that, It's our wallet and only we can access it.
he can put HIS wallet in the miner, and you distribute it for him

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
There's is no way for him to do that, It's our wallet and only we can access it.
Probably a part of the mined coins are sent to your wallet and another part to his, so you would see money accumulating in your wallet, but you won't get the full potential, you might just as well download a miner yourself from an official source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Probably a part of the mined coins are sent to your wallet and another part to his, so you would see money accumulating in your wallet, but you won't get the full potential, you might just as well download a miner yourself from an official source.
possible i guess.

SomeGuy#6249
I will make a miner for you with your XMR address

To enter like this thread dm me on discord and tell me your .me username and XMR address
bro this a scam? anyway:

4AFsWBCjokuHVWHULvkBFALW4MPDJjvGzQ5yj49YG7bybr634ESp3uAVDSKcmWwjtfRFdPaPapYioZ8y9CmJJCb2AhmZk41

That's what you said when you opened this topic, I just expected to receive money in my wallet, not to do any work and spread a miner on others people computers...
bro you are retarded and cant read if you think that's what I said

reread the thread

• Ugh..
Do I need to have blockchain downloaded in my PC for this or can I just use the simple mode?
You need getmonero installed on pc

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Protégé
You need getmonero installed on pc
Yeah, I know, I went to the getmonero page and downloaded the GUI Wallet.
But what I was wondering is whether the mode you choose matters or not for this purpose.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Protégé
bump still doing the service

bump
high iq guy

nobody heres knows how to spread lol

are u crypting the stubs at least? ur miner is going to be detected to shit if u give it to retards on here

also
Adln6eXy o

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
smells like fraud

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
49xJU9uiAezBq2SowpLE4GPAriVwumXKF7PRNkSMNXwt7WV6wtbFLLgCfrwXGTHVztePyJgPQNHuEEm4GpYu1LEhJC3RtCP

if this works awesome

49xJU9uiAezBq2SowpLE4GPAriVwumXKF7PRNkSMNXwt7WV6wtbFLLgCfrwXGTHVztePyJgPQNHuEEm4GpYu1LEhJC3RtCP

if this works awesome
add discord bro

How long are you gonna be doing this?

OP add me on Discord.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
  • +1
Reactions: Cain
This is when I wish I knew stuff about crypto so I know if im going to get butt raped or if this is a genuine offer