I will smoke weed again in 1 week after 3 months of being sober. I cannot wait

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Fuarrkk it's gonna be so euphoric

I'm waiting because my parents drug test me. I will wait another week then piss in like 5 empty soda bottles and keep them for the next tests. I will mix them with hot water in a separate container and then when they have me go to the bathroom to use it I will have it ready.

I've done this a few times it's a good system however the reason I'm waiting so long is because I once pissed dirty after 6 weeks of being sober and had to play it safe this time. I last smoked on July 2nd at a party so I'm waiting 2.5months instead of 1.5 like before.

I can't fucking wait. I haven't watched any marvel movies or the new rick and Morty. I'm just now starting One Piece (one pace) I'm on like episode 30. I know it gets really good at like ep 100 or some shit that's what my brother said so ill speed through it so I can enjoy the good shit while I'm stoned

Fuarkk I love weed! I'll be smoking at work and school (massive social hailo when you let ur homies hit the cart in passing period :ogre:)

I'm gonna hollow out a highlighter and put my cart in it to make sure I don't get searched or some shit and I won't bring it every day

Still kinda sus tbh I may not do that part

Either way I'm just exited as shit, any stonercels can relate? :love::love::love:
@Hiraeth
@Balding exPrettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17791 and RecessedChinCel
Fuarrkk it's gonna be so euphoric

I'm waiting because my parents drug test me. I will wait another week then piss in like 5 empty soda bottles and keep them for the next tests. I will mix them with hot water in a separate container and then when they have me go to the bathroom to use it I will have it ready.

I've done this a few times it's a good system however the reason I'm waiting so long is because I once pissed dirty after 6 weeks of being sober and had to play it safe this time. I last smoked on July 2nd at a party so I'm waiting 2.5months instead of 1.5 like before.

I can't fucking wait. I haven't watched any marvel movies or the new rick and Morty. I'm just now starting One Piece (one pace) I'm on like episode 30. I know it gets really good at like ep 100 or some shit that's what my brother said so ill speed through it so I can enjoy the good shit while I'm stoned

Fuarkk I love weed! I'll be smoking at work and school (massive social hailo when you let ur homies hit the cart in passing period :ogre:)

I'm gonna hollow out a highlighter and put my cart in it to make sure I don't get searched or some shit and I won't bring it every day

Still kinda sus tbh I may not do that part

Either way I'm just exited as shit, any stonercels can relate? :love::love::love:
@Hiraeth
@Balding exPrettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon
bruh stop tagging me in this bogus

Bump for drugs

I think I'll actually double bag my dampen and put it in a colored waterbottle :ogre:

That way I can take it with me to a bathroom to "refill it" without being sus :ogre::ogre::ogre:

if they drug test you and you get caught what happens?

if they drug test you and you get caught what happens?
fucking monkey read the post

holy shit im starting to think you really are illiterate

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and GetShrekt
being drug tested by ur parents is kinda humiliating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, bignosesmallchin, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Imagine how soft you'd have to be to consent to this. He pretends to be a tough guy on this forum, but he must be the most beta and submissive person ever in front of his parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, incel194012940, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
its cuz my tweaker brother went to rehab twice and they think ill become a druggie if i smoke weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Solidcoin
Imagine how soft you'd have to be to consent to this. He pretends to be a tough guy on this forum, but he must be the most beta and submissive person ever in front of his parents
im 17 and live with them you fucking monkey. i dont have the luxury to just say no

literal senseless ape get out of my threads if you dont increase your iq by atleast 100x (which would result in an iq of 100)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
im 17 and live with them you fucking monkey. i dont have the luxury to just say no
Everyone here lives with their parents, you are not special kid. That doesn't mean we are gonna bend over backwards and be a submissive bitch.

If you came from an ethnic family and were concerned that your parents would beat you if didn't comply with them, then I would somewhat understand. But you're a white kid and white parents don't beat their children, so what are you so afraid of kid?

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 17791
Everyone here lives with their parents, you are not special kid. That doesn't mean we are gonna bend over backwards and be a submissive bitch.

If you came from an ethnic family and were concerned that your parents would beat you if didn't comply with them, then I would somewhat understand. But you're a white kid and white parents don't beat their children, so what are you so afraid of kid?
Just get kicked out of the house because it's "alpha" theory

Just get kicked out of the house because it's "alpha" theory
You are such a clown.

I get that when people are scared, we get emotional and think irrationally. But take a second and think about this. Do you honestly believe your parents will kick you out if you refuse to take blood tests? It will not happen.

Your parents have you on the ropes, that is so embarassing. They must laugh at you behind closed doors because you do whatever they say. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Weed is pretty chill in the right situations. I recommend you do it when you are with friends without anything important to do/not a lot on your mind. Something like a Friday night or on a weekend.

I personally grew to dislike how weed made me feel so I quit.

You are such a clown.

I get that when people are scared, we get emotional and think irrationally. But take a second and think about this. Do you honestly believe your parents will kick you out if you refuse to take blood tests? It will not happen.

Your parents have you on ropes, that is so embarassing. They must laugh at you behind closed doors because you do whatever they say. :feelskek::feelskek:
They kicked out my brother for doing drugs already

Jfl at you thinking you know my parents better than I do

Ignoring your monkey ass now

You are such a clown.

Your parents have you on the ropes, that is so embarassing. They must laugh at you behind closed doors because you do whatever they say. :feelskek::feelskek:
And nobody uses blood tests to test for weed monkey

They kicked out my brother for doing drugs already

Jfl at you thinking you know my parents better than I do

Ignoring your monkey ass now
And how old is your brother again? 20+ right?

And nobody uses blood tests to test for weed monkey
Who said anything about weed you clown? Why is your IQ so low. You've gotta be adopted or something.

Who said anything about weed you clown? Why is your IQ so low. You've gotta be adopted or something.
Did you forget what thread you're in holy shit
And how old is your brother again? 20+ right?
My age when they kicked him out

Done with you now tbh

Did you forget what thread you're in holy shit

My age when they kicked him out

Done with you now tbh
As I said, I don't read essays. I glance through.

You seriously need to toughen up. Maybe leaving your parent's home would best for you. Because you're too soft

Even if your parents are happy that you do everything they say, deep down they don't respect you because you're a "yes" man. Nobody likes a "yes" man

stop tagging me, u will never get laid+you're annoying as hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ....
pussy ass bitch, just smoke weed when you feel like it. jfl at your parents treating you like some prison inmate. They must not trust you a single bit.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and ....
why you get drug tested lmaoo even my Christian family doesn't drug test me

• +1
Reactions: ....
If I was as soft and pathetic as this guy, my dad would probably be sending me to the shop to reload on condoms so he can fuck my mom some more

If I was as soft and pathetic as this guy, my dad would probably be sending me to the shop to reload on condoms so he can fuck my mom some more
Show ignored content

Oh you're still barking for me eh?

Imagine not getting high every night jfl. Over for parentcels

Show ignored content

Oh you're still barking for me eh?
Your parents don't respect you. Your family probably doesn't respect you. It's over. You're a "yes" man. I wish you would act here as you do IRL, because I know you're a soft timid person IRL