I will soon be stepping down as a Mod

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I will be stepping down as a moderator in the next week or so. There are two reasons. I'd like to explain them as some people might be just generally curious, perhaps the ideas behind why might help some people, and I also want to share some thoughts in general from my experience.

1) I Want to Focus on Coping More
I took a 3 month break from the site recently and tried to use the time to stop thinking about inceldom and the blackpill. Of course that's not truly possible. Inceldom and the blackpill are just part of life if you're stuck in them. They can't really be escaped.

But I did realize that if I push myself into my copes rather than rotting and shitposting I can accomplish some cool things with my hobbies or interests. I can also focus more on surgery that might improve my face. Will those things actually matter in life? Maybe not. But to me they do if I make them. I posted about my interest in increased coping here:

https://incels.is/threads/coping-with-being-genetic-trash.125652/

I reflect at times back on my childhood. When I was a little boy, all I needed was my Nintendo to keep busy and keep happy. It didn't matter that I was just jumping around with computer generated sprites on a screen and nothing was actually happening in my life for the better. If you immerse yourself in it, the time flies by and you can be proud of your little "wins" however meaningless they might objectively be.

I've come to see life that way, in that, in the end, nothing really matters. All I can do as I see it is set small goals or give myself projects and work on them. Time passes, you grow old, and you die.

There is also the principle of mindfulness which is that the more you think of something the more it will consume you. Yes, it is inevitable that I will always think about being ugly/broken and missing out on life because of it, but the least time I can spend thinking of that, the more time I can spend thinking about something that will make me less miserable.

So that is what I want to do more of. I doubt I will ever truly leave, but spending so much time here counteracts all the above, so I want to try to do less of it like I did the past few months as much as I can.

2) I Want to Focus on the Wiki
The way my mind works is best suited for reading/writing. I always want to know the truth, and I hate when people lie. I have made many blackpill threads on this site because I have spent years reading and hunting down articles to try to figure out what is really happening to explain my life. I've been doing this from before there was even a term "blackpill" to my knowledge.

I want to keep doing that a bit more, but I think the best place for it is the Wiki. In an ideal world, I could integrate scientific blackpills into Wikipedia, but it has become a consolidated entity run by a small number of soycucks who will revert anything that doesn't fit their narrative. So that is futile. But it doesn't matter. As long as we have our own Wiki which can't be cucked, we can write the truth.

Here's an example of the sort of thing I want more of (work in progress):

Scientific Blackpill

Final Thoughts
For anyone that's curious, I also just wanted to share my thoughts on the site and team. First and foremost, this community is lucky to have such level-headed and good-hearted guys as Serge and Master running it. I think it is easy to verify as both have now done interviews available on Youtube and you can clearly get a sense for their personalities from those. In the context of the blackpill, this might sound like a putdown (given that we know how much women like sociopaths), but it shouldn't.

In a just world, guys like Serge and Master would be getting girls with no problems. They are both honest, fair, calm, reasonable, humble, and honestly want the best for everyone in this community. eg. When I wanted to take a few months of, Serge said he would honestly just be happy for me if I'm happier however that comes, and that's what he wants for everyone suffering from inceldom. If you want to understand Serge and his motivations best, from what I've gathered from him, I suggest you read this. Master as we all know has toiled through endless DDoS attacks to keep this site up and running, and it no doubt would have folded many times without his dedication.

I think they also have done a great job balancing free speech with maintaining a forum for the discussion of inceldom. On one hand you have frustrated men here who just want a place they can vent. On the other hand, you have a vicious feminist-aligned media who is out to destroy any man who complains about his loneliness and unfairly paint everyone who does as a mysoginistic domestic terrorist time bomb waiting to happen for their own political gain.

For the users here, my opinion has always been that it may be valid to want to vent, but the absolute worse thing the forum could do is allow so much "venting" that it allows outside people to label this forum as being a "radicalization" force, when in truth it's just supposed to be a place lonely guys can talk to each other about our depression, failure, isolation, hopelessness, copes, and how we got this way. People can't always tell if what you write is meant as a joke or not. So try to be reasonable about what you write and show some restraint sometimes for the good and safety of all of us. It will make everyone's lives easier.

The truth as we know it is sadly that inceldom will continue to rise. We are at 28% of young men being completely sexless now and rising every year.

The sadness and despair of our generation will continue to spread. I wish I had something more positive to say about it. We will all have to find some way to deal with it. For my part, my main goals as I said are to find and maintain some good copes and spread the truth about why this is happening. Overall, this forum has been incredibly helpful to my own mental health. You can't put a price on talking to people in the same position as you or people who can acknowledge science rather than feeding you false platitudes. It has made me feel sane and more normal than I ever did before.

I hope this forum will continue under its good guidance so that it can continue to be a positive resource for other lost incel men to come. There will be many. I know the mod team will continue to do their best to make that possible, and I hope everyone in the userbase will as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, incel194012940, Deleted member 18436 and 12 others
PM me if you ever want someone to talk to, I will listen(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I will be stepping down as a moderator in the next week or so. There are two reasons. I'd like to explain them as some people might be just generally curious, perhaps the ideas behind why might help some people, and I also want to share some thoughts in general from my experience.

I took a 3 month break from the site recently and tried to use the time to stop thinking about inceldom and the blackpill. Of course that's not truly possible. Inceldom and the blackpill are just part of life if you're stuck in them. They can't really be escaped.

But I did realize that if I push myself into my copes rather than rotting and shitposting I can accomplish some cool things with my hobbies or interests. I can also focus more on surgery that might improve my face. Will those things actually matter in life? Maybe not. But to me they do if I make them. I posted about my interest in increased coping here:

I reflect at times back on my childhood. When I was a little boy, all I needed was my Nintendo to keep busy and keep happy. It didn't matter that I was just jumping around with computer generated sprites on a screen and nothing was actually happening in my life for the better. If you immerse yourself in it, the time flies by and you can be proud of your little "wins" however meaningless they might objectively be.

I've come to see life that way, in that, in the end, nothing really matters. All I can do as I see it is set small goals or give myself projects and work on them. Time passes, you grow old, and you die.

There is also the principle of mindfulness which is that the more you think of something the more it will consume you. Yes, it is inevitable that I will always think about being ugly/broken and missing out on life because of it, but the least time I can spend thinking of that, the more time I can spend thinking about something that will make me less miserable.

So that is what I want to do more of. I doubt I will ever truly leave, but spending so much time here counteracts all the above, so I want to try to do less of it like I did the past few months as much as I can.

The way my mind works is best suited for reading/writing. I always want to know the truth, and I hate when people lie. I have made many blackpill threads on this site because I have spent years reading and hunting down articles to try to figure out what is really happening to explain my life. I've been doing this from before there was even a term "blackpill" to my knowledge.

I want to keep doing that a bit more, but I think the best place for it is the Wiki. In an ideal world, I could integrate scientific blackpills into Wikipedia, but it has become a consolidated entity run by a small number of soycucks who will revert anything that doesn't fit their narrative. So that is futile. But it doesn't matter. As long as we have our own Wiki which can't be cucked, we can write the truth.

Scientific Blackpill

Final Thoughts
For anyone that's curious, I also just wanted to share my thoughts on the site and team. First and foremost, this community is lucky to have such level-headed and good-hearted guys as Serge and Master running it. I think it is easy to verify as both have now done interviews available on Youtube and you can clearly get a sense for their personalities from those. In the context of the blackpill, this might sound like a putdown (given that we know how much women like sociopaths), but it shouldn't.

In a just world, guys like Serge and Master would be getting girls with no problems. They are both honest, fair, calm, reasonable, humble, and honestly want the best for everyone in this community. eg. When I wanted to take a few months of, Serge said he would honestly just be happy for me if I'm happier however that comes, and that's what he wants for everyone suffering from inceldom. If you want to understand Serge and his motivations best, from what I've gathered from him, I suggest you read this. Master as we all know has toiled through endless DDoS attacks to keep this site up and running, and it no doubt would have folded many times without his dedication.

I think they also have done a great job balancing free speech with maintaining a forum for the discussion of inceldom. On one hand you have frustrated men here who just want a place they can vent. On the other hand, you have a vicious feminist-aligned media who is out to destroy any man who complains about his loneliness and unfairly paint everyone who does as a mysoginistic domestic terrorist time bomb waiting to happen for their own political gain.

For the users here, my opinion has always been that it may be valid to want to vent, but the absolute worse thing the forum could do is allow so much "venting" that it allows outside people to label this forum as being a "radicalization" force, when in truth it's just supposed to be a place lonely guys can talk to each other about our depression, failure, isolation, hopelessness, copes, and how we got this way. People can't always tell if what you write is meant as a joke or not. So try to be reasonable about what you write and show some restraint sometimes for the good and safety of all of us. It will make everyone's lives easier.

The truth as we know it is sadly that inceldom will continue to rise. We are at 28% of young men being completely sexless now and rising every year.

The sadness and despair of our generation will continue to spread. I wish I had something more positive to say about it. We will all have to find some way to deal with it. For my part, my main goals as I said are to find and maintain some good copes and spread the truth about why this is happening. Overall, this forum has been incredibly helpful to my own mental health. You can't put a price on talking to people in the same position as you or people who can acknowledge science rather than feeding you false platitudes. It has made me feel sane and more normal than I ever did before.

I hope this forum will continue under its good guidance so that it can continue to be a positive resource for other lost incel men to come. There will be many. I know the mod team will continue to do their best to make that possible, and I hope everyone in the userbase will as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, traveler, ropemax and 2 others
I've always thought about you being an absolute shitposter with threads that often go with 0 replies.

But this one shows the exact opposite. (y)

Your a mod?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15260 and Deleted member 15827
Last seen Mar 6, 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827
PM me if you ever want someone to talk to, I will listen(y)
@kjsbdfiusdf you were one of my favourite posters here. Especially that freemason thread and how dived deep into their satanic rituals,evil plans etc. Please keep in touch. Even tho I don't know you. You seem pretty cool. Wish I talked to you when you were active on the forum

Scientific Blackpill

Final Thoughts

you are high iq

I also want to focus on coping more

Moderating is a cope