I will start grifting

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
With your high IQ you could prolly find an easier way to make money. Ever thought of scamming?

@AspiringMogger ’s post inspired me to try scamming.

I’ll enter the men’s dating grifting industry.

I will be the owner of a plethora of dating coaching businesses. I’ll pay Fiverr instructional video talking heads to film course videos using my AI-generated dating course materials.

Each dating course I run will be launched as if they’re made by totally different people. The course materials will differ only slightly between the courses—differences as minor as color scheme and branding changes.

Potential Dating Course Companies’ Names:
  • Passport Pickup
  • Gold Game
  • LayCountLeague
  • Players’ Pickup Platform
  • LayMaxx
  • GloryGame
  • Warrior League Dating
  • Iron Dating Framework
  • Laid Lifestyle
  • Elite Level Dating
  • Gold Tier Pickup
  • MensGame: Advanced Seduction Science
  • Men’s Mastery Club
  • Classic Pickup Method
  • Adonis Dating System
  • Universal Seduction
  • Pickup Power
  • FrameGame
  • Seduction Royale

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Respalier
this is what hamza is doing. he's high iq for exploiting this grift early on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, ;-;, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga, Respalier, midlatinocel and 1 other person
on fiverr you will get shit reviews if you scam or have a product that is a shitty ai prompt leading to lower reviews leading to less attraction (higher ratings higher buy rate) leading to algorithm forgetting you sad mere existence and you will be forced to wagie slave like @thereallegend

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

jfl at people eating this up. he makes 10k a month because he posts water videos on youtube. he looks so high bf% in the second pic it's hard to take his "natural testosterone increase" method seriously

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and thecel

I will be the owner of a plethora of dating coaching businesses. I’ll pay Fiverr instructional video talking heads to film course videos using my AI-generated dating course materials.

Each dating course I run will be launched as if they’re made by totally different people. The course materials will differ only slightly between the courses—differences as minor as color scheme and branding changes.

• Passport Pickup
  • Gold Game
  • LayCountLeague
  • LayMaxx
  • Warrior League Dating
  • Iron Dating Framework
  • Laid Lifestyle
  • Elite Level Dating
  • Gold Tier Pickup
  • Men’s Mastery Club
  • Classic Pickup Method
  • Adonis Dating System
  • Universal Seduction
  • Pickup Power
  • FrameGame
  • Seduction Royale
Too much text

• So Sad
View attachment 2227133
jfl at people eating this up. he makes 10k a month because he posts water videos on youtube. he looks so high bf% in the second pic it's hard to take his "natural testosterone increase" method seriously
hes at a point where he has a cult fanbase he could post the back of his head in thumbnail people would still click it. and he knows it.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Respalier
high iq or luck? probably both.
his one video where the thumbnail is him at 13 looking pudgy staring at the camera like an abused dog with his droopy eyes, then him at 20 showing his improved side profile from gymmaxxing and eating well got pushed really hard by the algorithm. it was called something like "how to fix your life". same for the "how to build an aesthetic physique" video, he got lucky and capitalized on that

• +1
Reactions: thecel and forevermirin
hes at a point where he has a cult fanbase he could post the back of his head in thumbnail people would still click it. and he knows it.

That’s every popular YouTuber bro. MrBeast can post a solid color png and gets 10s of millions of views.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Respalier
his one video where the thumbnail is him at 13 looking pudgy staring at the camera like an abused dog with his droopy eyes, then him at 20 showing his improved side profile from gymmaxxing and eating well got pushed really hard by the algorithm. it was called something like "how to fix your life". same for the "how to build an aesthetic physique" video, he got lucky and capitalized on that
yeah i only found out about him after he blew up tbh, saw his vids in recommended but it looked like generic self improvement bs. but then i watched a vid with his sister posted here and u can tell hes a smart guy and has natural charisma to him - so that must have helped cash in on the lucky algo break.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier
That’s every popular YouTuber bro. MrBeast can post a solid color png and gets 10s of millions of views.
>every popular youtuber
>uses the literal most popular youtuber as example

but ur right there is a corelation bw the 2

• +1
yeah i only found out about him after he blew up tbh, saw his vids in recommended but it looked like generic self improvement bs. but then i watched a vid with his sister posted here and u can tell hes a smart guy and has natural charisma to him - so that must have helped cash in on the lucky algo break.
agreed, he keeps people engaged, I remember watching that one video on nutrition he made in around 2020 and he kept repeating "I've made my own research, listen carefully because this isn't the usual bullshit food recommendations you've heard a thousand times already" then he sprinkled in some practical advice and did that for around 40 minutes. his watch time engagement/retention rate is crazy.
i watch another youtuber who's similar to him (his name is Elisha Long) and his advice is better in many ways on top of his insane charisma, but since he can't be assed to make a decent thumbnail for his videos or type in descriptive titles, he's stuck with around 10k to 30k views on each video he uploads.
he still has a patreon where he makes a solid 10k/mo and it grants access to a male-only self improvement discord, and he only has 100k subscribers (took him almost a decade to get there, he started in 2015). so the grift still works even if you're less popular than someone like hamza

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and thecel

• Passport Pickup
  • Gold Game
  • LayCountLeague
  • LayMaxx
  • GloryGame
  • Warrior League Dating
  • Iron Dating Framework
  • Laid Lifestyle
  • Elite Level Dating
  • Gold Tier Pickup
  • Men’s Mastery Club
  • Classic Pickup Method
  • Adonis Dating System
  • Universal Seduction
  • Pickup Power
  • FrameGame
  • Seduction Royale
You’re probably joking but just do it. So many people have ideas but the vast majority never do anything with their life. Going from step 0-1 is so much harder than going from 1-10 for most people. Nike was right: Just do it.

• JFL
You’re probably joking but just do it. So many people have ideas but the vast majority never do anything with their life. Going from step 0-1 is so much harder than going from 1-10 for most people. Nike was right: Just do it.

I won’t scam lonely men. I’ll make money other ways.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I won’t scam lonely men. I’ll make money other ways.
Scamming is very unethical and I do not support nor condone it.

• +1
agreed, he keeps people engaged, I remember watching that one video on nutrition he made in around 2020 and he kept repeating "I've made my own research, listen carefully because this isn't the usual bullshit food recommendations you've heard a thousand times already" then he sprinkled in some practical advice and did that for around 40 minutes. his watch time engagement/retention rate is crazy.
i watch another youtuber who's similar to him (his name is Elisha Long) and his advice is better in many ways on top of his insane charisma, but since he can't be assed to make a decent thumbnail for his videos or type in descriptive titles, he's stuck with around 10k to 30k views on each video he uploads.
he still has a patreon where he makes a solid 10k/mo and it grants access to a male-only self improvement discord, and he only has 100k subscribers (took him almost a decade to get there, he started in 2015). so the grift still works even if you're less popular than someone like hamza
jfl didn't expect u to mention elisha long. i remember i watched some of his stuff back in 2017/18 when he had just started out used to get <1k views per vid. i thought he came off as a white yo tyler and didn't really think hed make it too far bc i thought self-improvement yt was saturated. iwas wrong lol.

but yeah, some people have that natural charisma and its captivating. another fitness guy id shoutout is joe delaney, just had that something that set him apart from more generic folks like rob lipsett and mike thurston

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Respalier
jfl didn't expect u to mention elisha long. i remember i watched some of his stuff back in 2017/18 when he had just started out used to get <1k views per vid. i thought he came off as a white yo tyler and didn't really think hed make it too far bc i thought self-improvement yt was saturated. iwas wrong lol.

but yeah, some people have that natural charisma and its captivating. another fitness guy id shoutout is joe delaney, just had that something that set him apart from more generic folks like rob lipsett and mike thurston
self improvement youtube isn't saturated at all and if anything it's easier to start a channel about this right now than it was earlier. even political streaming/commentary youtube isn't saturated either (only if you cater to leftists or you spark debates with others + have to be confident enough, see streamers like hasan piker, vaush, maybe destiny). there's this general sense of despair prevailing in western society and people want answers and guidance or someone to validate their views, it's not surprising these kind of channels are getting more and more popular. @thecel go for it right now

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and thecel
self improvement youtube isn't saturated at all and if anything it's easier to start a channel about this right now than it was earlier. even political streaming/commentary youtube isn't saturated either (only if you cater to leftists or you spark debates with others + have to be confident enough, see streamers like hasan piker, vaush, maybe destiny). there's this general sense of despair prevailing in western society and people want answers and guidance or someone to validate their views, it's not surprising these kind of channels are getting more and more popular. @thecel go for it right now
body weight exercise videos on youtube legit befuddles me. i STILL see the same shit being rehashed to this day and they STILL get 1 million views. i mean shit that was posted 2 months ago. 5 minute video of a buff guy eating chicken breast in his living room? 300k views.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and thecel
mirin the hustle mentality my chigga

• +1
Lay Legends
Champion Dating Command
Male Advantage Dating
Parlance Pickup
Platinum Slaying System

• +1