I will start taking brisk walks for cardio

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Because of my omega subhuman genetics, my body/core has shutdown and I physically cannot even run. Brutal. All because I stopped doing cardio for 5-6 months.

The only way forward is to do brisk walks for the time being. Because I have untermensch stamina levels this will qualify as cardio + I won't get shin splints or some other form of incel side effect to exercise. There's no reason not to.

When I start getting some money I'll get into some incel friendly form of cardio like cycling or swimming. Fuck running only to get long term fatigue and shin splints then lose absolutely all gains while you recover.

@Zer0/∞

You gotta start somewhere :):bluepill:

Because of my omega subhuman genetics, my body/core has shutdown and I physically cannot even run. Brutal. All because I stopped doing cardio for 5-6 months.

The only way forward is to do brisk walks for the time being. Because I have untermensch stamina levels this will qualify as cardio + I won't get shin splints or some other form of incel side effect to exercise. There's no reason not to.

When I start getting some money I'll get into some incel friendly form of cardio like cycling or swimming. Fuck running only to get long term fatigue and shin splints then lose absolutely all gains while you recover.

@Zer0/∞
Research proper running form on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Me too, I cannot run aerobically so it results in EXTREME cns fatigue if I try and wrecks my recovery from strength training.

I walk to Popeyes once a month