i will start tinder tomorrow as an ethnic hope it works

@phukmikehok dont laugh at me, you have seen what I look like

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
I'm talking about your background are you Latino, Indian etc?
i dont want to give out much information, in PM if u r really interested. but im not indian or latino

i dont want to give out much information, in PM if u r really interested. but im not indian or latino
If your not then I doubt you are effected by ethnic tax
Btw no one here gives a fuck about what ethnicity you are how is that gonna dox u jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Btw no one here gives a fuck about what ethnicity you are how is that gonna dox u jfl
Hes got Arab pheno or looks, idk where he's from tho. He's GL objectively and 6'4". Just needs to gymcel. but ofc ppl here would underrate etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Hes got Arab pheno or looks, idk where he's from tho. He's GL objectively and 6'4". Just needs to gymcel. but ofc ppl here would underrate etc.
i think ethnic tax hits me very hard

i think ethnic tax hits me very hard
Ethnic tax does apply but you can still get girls online and IRL. I can't tell if you're just fishing for compliments or larping at this point, NGL.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Ethnic tax does apply but you can still get girls online and IRL. I can't tell if you're just fishing for compliments or larping at this point, NGL.
im just venting tbh. on other forums people never understood my problems, they said there is not ethnic tax etc if you know what i mean. feels good to have people here who see the true world

im just venting tbh. on other forums people never understood my problems, they said there is not ethnic tax etc of you know what i mean
Yeah it's true but again, you look good and you're tall. If you wanna do anything then gymcel religiously. And you have good NT fashion etc in some of your pics.

Aren't you going for your date with that chick today? Why are you still crying here JFL?

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah it's true but again, you look good and you're tall. If you wanna do anything then gymcel religiously. And you have good NT fashion etc in some of your pics.

Aren't you going for your date with that chick today? Why are you still crying here JFL?
yea im going to her house lets see if it will happen or if she flakes. ngl im still down a bit because i did expect better results from tinder.

• Ugh..
Yeah dude a guy whose 6ft4 and is objectively GL defo has other issues than being ugly

I would kill to be that tall
@Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” you just sound like a negative defeatist dude

• JFL

ok bro wr confirmed the date at her home. she will bake a cake. should i try to kiss her kr what should i do? helpπŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and phukmikehok
Yeah dude a guy whose 6ft4 and is objectively GL defo has other issues than being ugly

I would kill to be that tall
@Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” you just sound like a negative defeatist dude
Probs spends too long reading "it's over for ethnics" on here.

But still idk how someone can get to 29 and not get laid with good looks

There's legit ethnic chads based in Germany who shit tons of girls cry for ngl

Read the comments on this guys videos

Ngl we should have our own ethnic Redpilled server to avoid time wasters N bs for legit self improvement maxxers

• +1
ok bro wr confirmed the date at her home. she will bake a cake. should i try to kiss her kr what should i do? helpπŸ˜‚
Are you just gonna eat a cake in the kitchen?

Say you want to watch something together and do watch it in her bed. Don't go crazy straight away, just let it be natural but make sure there's contact and it will deff escalate. Like make her rest her head on Ur chest etc then slowly put your arm around her etc etc and then stroke her hair and then kiss her forehead and then it will slowly move into sex before u know it

• +1
Are you just gonna eat a cake in the kitchen?

Say you want to watch something together and do watch it in her bed. Don't go crazy straight away, just let it be natural but make sure there's contact and it will deff escalate. Like make her rest her head on Ur chest etc then slowly put your arm around her etc etc and then stroke her hair and then kiss her forehead and then it will slowly move into sex before u know it
should i ask her if i can kiss her? or just do it

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
should i ask her if i can kiss her? or just do it
You'll have to read the signs bro, I can't tell you like that .

if she's looking at you with thirsty eyes or sthn then deff and if she looks very comfortable

Chances are if she's calling you over due likes you for sure

• +1
my only hope left to get a girl. basically im going all in, hope it works otherwise i couldn't cope and probably will give up after. wish me luck bros i will update you @Übermogger @UberMoggerFan14
Get a gf? Dude, what is it with you dudes fishing for hoes on Tinder? Think anything good can come from finding a b*tch off that app? You'd be better off trying your luck on plenty of whales.

• JFL
You'll have to read the signs bro, I can't tell you like that .

if she's looking at you with thirsty eyes or sthn then deff and if she looks very comfortable

Chances are if she's calling you over due likes you for sure
hope i dont fuck it upπŸ˜‚ also what if she doesn't like me IRL? should I just go?

Last edited:
Probs spends too long reading "it's over for ethnics" on here.

But still idk how someone can get to 29 and not get laid with good looks

There's legit ethnic chads based in Germany who shit tons of girls cry for ngl

Read the comments on this guys videos

Ngl we should have our own ethnic Redpilled server to avoid time wasters N bs for legit self improvement maxxers

Yeah man lucky I never took that shit to heart about ethnics

Tiktok don't load for me here

For sure we should bro

• +1
Gym max and youll get 99+ . they did an experiment with alphadestiny and he had 99+
Link it last I checked alpha destiny got 19? He had hot matches though

Link it last I checked alpha destiny got 19? He had hot matches though

im like nigga if OP just gym maxxes and gets more NT photos its instant 99+ matches.

get some neck tatts too for low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Chadethnic101

im like nigga if OP just gym maxxes and gets more NT photos its instant 99+ matches.

get some neck tatts too for low inhibition
What does OP look like? He's good looking everyone saying so that can't be the issue

What does OP look like? He's good looking everyone saying so that can't be the issue

no clue tbh but its an easy fix. hes not able to get out of his comfort zone

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
30min and only got 24 likes. even with good pics. its so over i will never get a girl
this shit is crazy. 30min 24likes but now after 12 hours im at 29 likes. wtf? but some hot girls

OP is definitely trolling or larping if he indeed looks like what other people say. 6'4'' and facially good looking but incel because ethnic and that too not dark skinned, he looks arab. LMAO. Anybody who believes him is an IQCel.

• +1
OP is definitely trolling or larping if he indeed looks like what other people say. 6'4'' and facially good looking but incel because ethnic and that too not dark skinned, he looks arab. LMAO. Anybody who believes him is an IQCel.
You are mentally sick if you are not larping.
wtf im just reporting my results here. it's not good tbh and height is irrelevant online anyway. basically i rot at home daily never meet girls. i look average facially

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
ok so i have 15 matches now and a decent amount of them responsed and open to dates. got 3 numbers so far.

like counter stagnated hard, got like 3 likes today or less idk. 1 ethnic Stacy somehow unmatched me after like 8 hours, i dont write them at all too much hassle.. i will probably start Roiding and get the bodyhalo for 99+ likes

came back from the date with the a10 eyes girl. shes hot, she came in a bikini or whatever it's called and a very short skirt wtfπŸ˜‚ i was kinda overwhelmed didn't touch her at all, at the end she touched me alot. I think i could have kissed her when we were lying down watching the stars, but no balls. she wrote me gn8 after also. i think this is a good sign. date went around 4 hours @the BULL @phukmikehok @DoctorLooksmax opinion

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, phukmikehok and the BULL
don't fall into madness bro we Will never get to this tier

Chad are celebrities ,you already mog most people , be Happy with what you have and improve but don't lose your mind

Muh chads are not common :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ok so i have 15 matches now and a decent amount of them responsed and open to dates. got 3 numbers so far.

like counter stagnated hard, got like 3 likes today or less idk. 1 ethnic Stacy somehow unmatched me after like 8 hours, i dont write them at all too much hassle.. i will probably start Roiding and get the bodyhalo for 99+ likes

came back from the date with the a10 eyes girl. shes hot, she came in a bikini or whatever it's called and a very short skirt wtfπŸ˜‚ i was kinda overwhelmed didn't touch her at all, at the end she touched me alot. I think i could have kissed her when we were lying down watching the stars, but no balls. she wrote me gn8 after also. i think this is a good sign. date went around 4 hours @the BULL @phukmikehok @DoctorLooksmax opinion
miring beyond ideal. ethnic mogger gets HQNP in the west in 3 hours and she falls in love with him

• JFL
miring beyond ideal. ethnic mogger gets HQNP in the west in 3 hours and she falls in love with him
im lucky af man Imagine i didnt install tinder yesterday. I wish i had the balls to kiss her, how cam i do it? anyway interesting thing i noticed is that i get more likes when i open the app more often. i got 4 more likes now after i opened.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and phukmikehok
im lucky af man Imagine i didnt install tinder yesterday. I wish i had the balls to kiss her, how cam i do it? anyway interesting thing i noticed is that i get more likes when i open the app more often. i got 4 more likes now after i opened.
idk bro you seem more interested in how many bitches you can get than her. don't go haram and everything will come smoothly, don't become of those slayers fucks

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok, Deleted member 17872 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
idk bro you seem more interested in how many bitches you can get than her. don't go haram and everything will come smoothly, don't become of those slayers fucks
yes i want to improve may slaycount ngl

• Ugh..
yes i want to improve may slaycount ngl
slaycount is an illusion bro, hedonism is bad in the long term, it damages your brain
ideal is being gl getting gl girl with low bodycount and quiet personality, can't ask for more. the more you fuel the system of the quick fucks the more you get fucked too

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
slaycount is an illusion bro, hedonism is bad in the long term, it damages your brain
ideal is being gl getting gl girl with low bodycount and quiet personality, can't ask for more. the more you fuel the system of the quick fucks the more you get fucked too
but i have this feeling that i really missed out on many things. i dont even know what i want, there are so many girls out there with so many personalities etc

but i have this feeling that i really missed out on many things. i dont even know what i want, there are so many girls out there with so many personalities etc
pure peer pressure, FOMO, anxiety. if you got to this age virgin there are good reasons for it

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
pure peer pressure, FOMO, anxiety. if you got to this age virgin there are good reasons for it
how can i get rid of this feeling?

• +1
Hope you're not another fakecel normie faggot Chad. :ogre:

• JFL
you should get to know the girl better and uninstall tinder as soon as you get engaged. until then keep your back ups
thank you bro u help me alot. so i focus only on her and the FOMO will disappear?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499