I will start with oral collagen and hyaluronic acid

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Since topical hyaluronic acid is proven to be cope, i will use it orally with collagen powder.
Dr Brad Steinfield has approved this backed up with studies, and is using it in his anti aging stack.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, GalacticHero, ErbCel and 3 others
You're an expert at oral, looks like

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and mvp2v1
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
I thought it's cope, but apparently ingesting HA can moisturize skin in people with dry skin, according to peer reviewed studies.

Several studies have shown that ingested HA effects the knee joints [6,7] and the skin [15-20] (Table 1). In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, human subjects that had chronically rough and dry skin (the average age ± S.E.; 26.7 ± 6.6) received 240 mg/day of HA (Hyaluronsan HA-F; MW 8 × 105, Kewpie Co., Tokyon = 11) for 6 weeks. Four evaluation phases by a dermatologist determined that the conditions of dry skin in face and whole body were significantly improved in the HA group respectively compared with the placebo group after 3 weeks and 6 weeks of ingestion. In addition, skin moisture content at the lower left part of the eye significantly improved in the HA group from 3 weeks to 6 weeks of ingestion

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
topical hyaluronic acid is cope?

elab?

Since topical hyaluronic acid is proven to be cope, i will use it orally with collagen powder.
Dr Brad Steinfield has approved this backed up with studies, and is using it in his anti aging stack.

Lemme know if you find a good way to do this. I want to boost my collagen with no side effects

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Lemme know if you find a good way to do this. I want to boost my collagen with no side effects
Order hyaluronic acid + collagen peptide powder

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
oral collagen is bullshit, start taking peptides and retin-a if you want to see real results

oral collagen is bullshit, start taking peptides and retin-a if you want to see real results
And what do you think about this meta analysis?

Eligible studies were randomized, double-blind, and controlled trials that evaluated oral supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen as an intervention and reported at least one of the following outcomes: skin wrinkles, hydration, elasticity, and firmness. After retrieving articles from the databases, 19 studies were selected, with a total of 1,125 participants aged between 20 and 70 years (95% women). In the meta-analysis, a grouped analysis of studies showed favorable results of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation compared with placebo in terms of skin hydration, elasticity, and wrinkles. The findings of improved hydration and elasticity were also confirmed in the subgroup meta-analysis. Based on results, ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen for 90 days is effective in reducing skin aging, as it reduces wrinkles and improves skin elasticity and hydration.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
No side effects? can you link the product and maybe some studies if you have them?

SICK, your the best man. so where can I get some hyaluronan? what are the doses? when and how should I take it? If you could answer those questions ill give you my discord and Ill make you a professional free logo whenever you want to show my gratitude. Please lemme know brother

Is tret better topically or orally?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
And what do you think about this meta analysis?

Eligible studies were randomized, double-blind, and controlled trials that evaluated oral supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen as an intervention and reported at least one of the following outcomes: skin wrinkles, hydration, elasticity, and firmness. After retrieving articles from the databases, 19 studies were selected, with a total of 1,125 participants aged between 20 and 70 years (95% women). In the meta-analysis, a grouped analysis of studies showed favorable results of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation compared with placebo in terms of skin hydration, elasticity, and wrinkles. The findings of improved hydration and elasticity were also confirmed in the subgroup meta-analysis. Based on results, ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen for 90 days is effective in reducing skin aging, as it reduces wrinkles and improves skin elasticity and hydration.
Show me a comparable positive difference when comparing to very simple OTC items such as moisturizer, cleanser & exfoliant combo.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and ReadBooksEveryday
How many grams of collagen powder do you take daily? I take 12g

Is tret better topically or orally?
Tret orally is Accutane. I took it in low doses for around 5 years and quit in early 2021, my collagen and overall skin quality is insane and i can easily pass as 20 if shaven, im almost 29. Idk how much accutane helped in the process of aging in my case, i mainly took it for prevent acne, but oral tretinoin(isotretinoin) is proven to increase collagen synthesis and fight skin aging. But i dont think the pros overcome the possible sides just for aging, better to stick with topical tret.

The problem with both those studies regarding collagen intake and oral hyaluronic acid is that they claim that control groups improved their skin through the benefit of hydratating the skin basically, what is important here is to analyze if collagen synthesis / production and skin thickness increased or changed long-term, like in Tret studies. Those studies are lacking information.

As everybody knows, when you ingest collagen your body will break it down into proteins and use it in different parts of you body and wont be absorbed as collagen to you skin, there are many paper studies showing this unfortunately.

Anybody with dry skin will have improvement in elasticity and wrinkles once start to hydratate the skin orally or topically, this isnt conclusive at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 17244
will break it down into proteins and use it in different parts of you body and wont be absorbed as collagen to you skin, there are many paper studies showing this unfortunately.
There were studies which showed that some part of collagen peptides get directly into bloodstream and absorbed by skin, actually.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
There were studies which showed that some part of collagen peptides get directly into bloodstream and absorbed by skin, actually.
Yo, can you send me those links?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28244315/
Not exactly these studies but also show something.