I Will suicide because of the slay stories i read on here

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I should have never discovered this Place. Living in ignorance Is bliss. I could have had a normal Life but now It's too late i'm literally brain fried from all the shit that i read here throghout the Years and cannot do shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Autismcel, Copeful and 20 others
Same. Too many Chads here, can’t handle the mog anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, atlantean, Allornothing and 6 others
But i thought you bonemogged those subhumans...? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, datboijj and justbentbro
You're the same guy who says he could slay constantly online if he wanted to, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and xyukeeee
imagine suiciding over dalit larps lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, ascension, slavicpsycho and 16 others
most r bs

• +1
Reactions: ascension and xyukeeee
The only thing I could do right now is to hold on to good memories.
Like the time a girl in her house gave me a blowjob and her 13-year-old sister saw us. Then the mother came and the sister told her.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, Clqs and 4 others
I‘m sure most of them aren‘t even real

don't know how to reply so...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, atlantean, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
crying about mtns fucking

mtn trait

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
imagine suiciding over dalit larps lmao
Cope. Wishiwaschico, clavicular, pneumo, arvid, amnesia, those guys are all full package chads Who gave US insights into chad's Life that shouldn't be accessible to normies in order to prevent Mass suicides.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, BrahminBoss and rand anon

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, tombradylover and WishIwasChico
Cope. Wishiwaschico, clavicular, pneumo, arvid, amnesia, those guys are all full package chads Who gave US insights into chad's Life that shouldn't be accessible to normies in order to prevent Mass suicides.
You're right but normies don't believe those things unless they see them.
I have been accused of bragging many times, most of them are still bluepilled.

So ur gonna kill urself over 5 guys who have great sex lives.... Very low T and pathetic of u brother especially when ur good looking and can do well urself. Dont be so weakminded as to let stuff like that get to u. I agree clav, chico, pneumo arivd and amneisa are chad and arent larping but its nothing to kill urself over lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
i don't do that anymore it's boring
😭😭😭 It doesn't matter you can ltr every girl you want only people like you get to live Life. I'm crying so fucking hard

So ur gonna kill urself over 5 guys who have great sex lives.... Very low T and pathetic of u brother especially when ur good looking and can do well urself. Dont be so weakminded as to let stuff like that get to u. I agree clav, chico, pneumo arivd and amneisa are chad and arent larping but its nothing to kill urself over lmao
Even If i get a gf i Will Just be the second option, once One of those specimen comes into the equation i Will get cucked behind my back. Now i fully grasped the Essence of blackpill, it's really something from which you cannot escape.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11 and rand anon
my sex live is non existent rn btw and never been happier just focusing on myself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and tombradylover
my sex live is non existent rn btw and never been happier just focusing on myself
happy for u bro. Grinding and working on urself mogs and ur chillin' cuz u know u can go slay whenever u feel like it again
Even If i get a gf i Will Just be the second option, once One of those specimen comes into the equation i Will get cucked behind my back. Now i fully grasped the Essence of blackpill, it's really something from which you cannot escape.
honestly a cucked mindest lmao. Just max ur stats out with money and looks and date a girl 1 tier lower then u and call it a day. No need to work urself up this hard over it

Would you feel suicidal if Barett bragged about his slays to you? @LeonidasGui

happy for u bro. Grinding and working on urself mogs and ur chillin' cuz u know u can go slay whenever u feel like it again

honestly a cucked mindest lmao. Just max ur stats out with money and looks and date a girl 1 tier lower then u and call it a day. No need to work urself up this hard over it
No Bro doesn't work like this in 2024 even MTB are chad only even If you see them with their looksmatched bf behind the scenes they get the chad's dick. True blackpill Is too hard to swallow

The only thing I could do right now is to hold on to good memories.
Like the time a girl in her house gave me a blowjob and her 13-year-old sister saw us. Then the mother came and the sister told her.
What's the full story on this?

No Bro doesn't work like this in 2024 even MTB are chad only even If you see them with their looksmatched bf behind the scenes they get the chad's dick. True blackpill Is too hard to swallow
Nah, I disagree. HTN is good enough to have a stable relationship with girls that arent complete whores. U might not believe me but there are a lot of good women out there still u just need to place urself in better environments and situations. Look this is last time I'm gonna say this but ur geniunly HTN range. Like ur decent looking. U just need to take better care of ur self physically and also u need to find a job and get urself better financially. Ur only struggling because ur an autist (like me) and ur not in the right environment to succeed rn to meet quality girls. Keep ur chin up bruv, this is the last time I'm glazing u

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, Bushman and WishIwasChico
Nah, I disagree. HTN is good enough to have a stable relationship with girls that arent complete whores. U might not believe me but there are a lot of good women out there still u just need to place urself in better environments and situations. Look this is last time I'm gonna say this but ur geniunly HTN range. Like ur decent looking. U just need to take better care of ur self physically and also u need to find a job and get urself better financially. Ur only struggling because ur an autist (like me) and ur not in the right environment to succeed rn to meet quality girls. Keep ur chin up bruv, this is the last time I'm glazing u
Facts

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

U ascended mentally lmao, this is what life actually should be cause if we focus on something we can't really get or control it's just suicide thoughts at that point

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Your cortisol is just high lol, lower ur cortisol first then think about it again

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac and the BULL
U ascended mentally lmao, this is what life actually should be cause if we focus on something we can't really get or control it's just suicide thoughts at that point
Just control what u can control bro. Sounds like bluepilled advice but its so true. Def looksmax but also take care of ur finances, family and other things in life u care about and can control. Work on ur mental health and outlook on life so ur not bothered hard by things u cant control. Do wtv u can to make urself happy and give urself purpose. Good luck out there bro

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
Most of them are shitposts posted by incels who haven’t even touched a woman.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bomber517, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person

Cope

What's the full story on this?
I am not a good storyteller, however: it was a girl I was dating, she invited me to her house one day and after a while prompted by me she gave a blowjob. Her sister was in the house, and according to the girl in question she was in her room listening to music, so it wouldn't be a problem. I then had the bright idea of yelling at the sister, whom I knew, not to enter the room for her safety. She of course, being the 13-year-old girl she was, did not listen and entered the room and saw her sister in the middle of fellatio. She was quite shocked, but who knows. Shortly thereafter, with the blowjob over, her mother entered the house and the first thing the little girl said was that her sister was sucking my cock. Then the mother came into the room but simply said to be careful the next time. Her husband, side note, was a betabuxxer.

I am not a good storyteller, however: it was a girl I was dating, she invited me to her house one day and after a while prompted by me she gave a blowjob. Her sister was in the house, and according to the girl in question she was in her room listening to music, so it wouldn't be a problem. I then had the bright idea of yelling at the sister, whom I knew, not to enter the room for her safety. She of course, being the 13-year-old girl she was, did not listen and entered the room and saw her sister in the middle of fellatio. She was quite shocked, but who knows. Shortly thereafter, with the blowjob over, her mother entered the house and the first thing the little girl said was that her sister was sucking my cock. Then the mother came into the room but simply said to be careful the next time. Her husband, side note, was a betabuxxer.
Geez, yelling out the sister's name :feelskek:. At least the mom sounded like she didn't really care. How did you feel and react once you noticed the little sister was there?

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Geez, yelling out the sister's name :feelskek:. At least the mom sounded like she didn't really care. How did you feel and react once you noticed the little sister was there?
I was paralyzed, however, what should I have done to stop Big Sis? She hadn't noticed at first because her back was turned.
Then of course she stopped, except to start again soon after, as soon as little sister had left, upset.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Those threads are lifefuel to become a slayer wym
Slayers are Born not made also they're fucking cancer they ruin girls Forever

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
if u believe the first statement why are u even on a self improvement forum?

• JFL
if u believe the first statement why are u even on a self improvement forum?
Ahahahahahah self improvement forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's Just an elaborate facade to not get associated with incels

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ahahahahahah self improvement forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's Just an elaborate facade to not get associated with incels
but it legit is a self improvement forum :feelskek: its just that 90% of the forum is lazy as fuck and rots here instead

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
who cares about slays they are worthless whores anyway.
What is really suicide-fuel for me are the Afghanistan/Iran stories about virgin brides sold to the best offerer who also obtains their pure love and virginity for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Costcosuperstore, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and cromagnon
Yes, people like OP are responsible for why most guys aren't getting girls, they ruin these girls and for other guys

• +1