This gym girl on IG who has an LTR keeps liking all my stories and liked my recent photos

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Every story i post she likes and my recent pics. WTF do i do nigga.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, mayo mogger and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and WishIwasChico
JFL at hoes tbh this gym girl is in an LTR with a scrawny guy, he stood no chance

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mayo mogger and silencio
Dming her bf will do absolutely nothing in this generation

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kristin, butterworld and 1 other person
thats why dont envy normies for having 'girlfriends' this shit is happening behind their backs much worrse than inceldom

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Kristin and 3 others
thats why dont envy normies for having 'girlfriends' this shit is happening behind their backs much worrse than inceldom
ye fr i'm not gonna entertain it tho it's just fucking sad tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
porco dioooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What nigga
i knew it. there is no life at sub slayer status. even if you get a gf she will want to cuck you with the superior man. it's so over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, greywind, LVZZO and 1 other person
i knew it. there is no life at sub slayer status. even if you get a gf she will want to cuck you with the superior man. it's so over
she is a gym girl tho obviously she will find me attractive more than a scrawny nigga

she is a gym girl tho obviously she will find me attractive more than a scrawny nigga
Gym girls love to be the dominant ones in the relationship idiot

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It doesn't matter they're all Cuckolds. It's so over Bro i'm jumping off a Building tonight

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, atlantean, Kristin and 1 other person
It doesn't matter they're all Cuckolds. It's so over Bro i'm jumping off a Building tonight
bro wtf r u talking about??? You're committing suicide cause a gym girl liked my pics? are you for fucking real?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk and atlantean
Add her to your close friends temporarily, and put your shirtless selfie with some Weeknd song as your private story

Add her to your close friends temporarily, and put your shirtless selfie with some Weeknd song as your private story
i post shirtless selfies anyway, get mogged

bro wtf r u talking about??? You're committing suicide cause a gym girl liked my pics? are you fucking for real?
Yes Bro there Is no Life at sub Slayer status, even If you get a gf She Will still want the superior guy and cuck you. NT Is cope it's all looks

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk and WishIwasChico
Yes Bro there Is no Life at sub Slayer status, even If you get a gf She Will still want the superior guy and cuck you. NT Is cope it's all looks
he mogs me facially what the fuck you sperging about tbh

"LTR" doesn't exist when you are in your early 20's for the most part
And a girl liking your pics doesn't mean she will cuck her boyfriend
And if she is willing it's not worth it, waste of time, thoughts, energy and possibly your teeth

"LTR" doesn't exist when you are in your early 20's for the most part
And a girl liking your pics doesn't mean she will cuck her boyfriend
And if she is willing it's not worth it, waste of time, thoughts, energy and possibly your teeth
I want to fight God himself