I will tell u the best way to succeed in life (no cope thread)

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
lets define what I mean by a successful and happy life first.

- a good stable income via a job that pays above average (Where u live) or via a business
- a good wife who is not a whore and is good looking
- a good connection of networks through friends/acquaintances, social circle essentially

First off, Yes, lookz matters heavily, however its not all.
Since you cant really change ur lookz (u can improve it to look average but u cannot be brad pitt lets get real), u have to work on things.
And I will mention 3 things that are important and u have to work on for a successful life.

- You have to study.
And you have to study awfully more than what people expect.
All rich people in the world dont become rich by accident.
They study and note patterns before hand and make smart decisions.
They are EDUCATED.
You HAVE To be educated. You have to be the top at studying. Literally the best grades. The best of the best.

And I dont mean study everything. Study what interests you. Seriously. If you like something but the "scope" of making good pay in that field is less than other fields, I would still recommend you study the field that interests you.

This is the biggest "hack". studying.
It will get you into a top college, put you in a class of smart guys and smart girls, and get you a top job at a top company.
and if u ever wanna start a business? dont worry u have a whole alumni of top people form your college to back you up.

- You have to talk to people.
It doesnt have to be autistic topics. Talk with them about everything. Ask them if they know something about xyz, ask them questions about them. Try to make a genuine connection with the person you are talking to rather than just being vain. Even if they are the most stupid person, talk to them.

That creates an impact and leaves a good impression about you on people. But dont lie to them. dont tell them you are a basketball fan just to get close to them. Dont lie. Try to make a genuine connection.

- You have to have 2 Hobbies.
You MUST have 2 hobbies. Preferably one sport and one personal hobby. they could be anything but yes you need 2 hobbies at the very least.
this is to keep ur mind occupied and really keep yourself from tiring yourself out. Its also a great way to meet people.
And try to be the best at your hobby, no matter what it is.

tl;dr: I'm telling incels they have to study and get the best grades, talk to people, and have 2 hobbies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Gonthar, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Being ugly prevents incels from studying because the simple thought that even if we succeed we’ll just be raped for our money is so depressing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21146 and 6 others
Being ugly prevents incels from studying because the simple thought that even if we succeed we’ll just be raped for our money is so depressing
yeah true, however that's an insecurity one needs to come to terms with at their own pace.

GIF by Tokkingheads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 21531 and House Lannister
lets define what I mean by a successful and happy life first.

- a good stable income via a job that pays above average (Where u live) or via a business
- a good wife who is not a whore and is good looking
- a good connection of networks through friends/acquaintances, social circle essentially

First off, Yes, lookz matters heavily, however its not all.
Since you cant really change ur lookz (u can improve it to look average but u cannot be brad pitt lets get real), u have to work on things.
And I will mention 3 things that are important and u have to work on for a successful life.

- You have to study.
And you have to study awfully more than what people expect.
All rich people in the world dont become rich by accident.
They study and note patterns before hand and make smart decisions.
They are EDUCATED.
You HAVE To be educated. You have to be the top at studying. Literally the best grades. The best of the best.

And I dont mean study everything. Study what interests you. Seriously. If you like something but the "scope" of making good pay in that field is less than other fields, I would still recommend you study the field that interests you.

This is the biggest "hack". studying.
It will get you into a top college, put you in a class of smart guys and smart girls, and get you a top job at a top company.
and if u ever wanna start a business? dont worry u have a whole alumni of top people form your college to back you up.

- You have to talk to people.
It doesnt have to be autistic topics. Talk with them about everything. Ask them if they know something about xyz, ask them questions about them. Try to make a genuine connection with the person you are talking to rather than just being vain. Even if they are the most stupid person, talk to them.

That creates an impact and leaves a good impression about you on people. But dont lie to them. dont tell them you are a basketball fan just to get close to them. Dont lie. Try to make a genuine connection.

- You have to have 2 Hobbies.
You MUST have 2 hobbies. Preferably one sport and one personal hobby. they could be anything but yes you need 2 hobbies at the very least.
this is to keep ur mind occupied and really keep yourself from tiring yourself out. Its also a great way to meet people.
And try to be the best at your hobby, no matter what it is.

tl;dr: I'm telling incels they have to study and get the best grades, talk to people, and have 2 hobbies.

Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 21531 and AchooWhalesAreBlue
looks trumps all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69 and AchooWhalesAreBlue
Bs, its all impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
basically just do what ur curry parents have been saying all along