I will try to cum on my chad face

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
I will jizz on my face when jerking gonna write again how it feels and report
I heard it is good for skin because of the nutrients
Wish me luck can’t wait to try it gonna be fun
I will lay on my back and raise my legs before cooming and bring them behind
Bring my cock over my face just 2 inches from my tongue and release
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
cant wait for report!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Stare and Htobrother
inb4 OP ascends
 
NSFW

1590775022623
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Zercic and Htobrother
Tbh i always just eat my own cum after jerking into my hands. It tastes neutral and the extra 0.03g of protein are insane.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Subhuman Philtrum, Zercic and 2 others
fagotmaxing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Inb4 OPs dad walks in and thinks he's gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Autism.me

Grows everyday
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
4405

XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Just inject your own semen theory is better
 
Photos or low T
 
I will jizz on my face when jerking gonna write again how it feels and report
I heard it is good for skin because of the nutrients
Wish me luck can’t wait to try it gonna be fun
I will lay on my back and raise my legs before cooming and bring them behind
Bring my cock over my face just 2 inches from my tongue and release
B4C3F4C1 88C0 4250 8017 05B430946D17
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
21
Amuzant
Amuzant
jf8
Replies
42
Views
442
jp212
jp212
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
37
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo
hopingforluck
Replies
18
Views
129
slow
slow
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
18
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top