I will vomit out my food

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
So I am trying to leanmaxx and i thought it would be easy since i was always skinny (skinny fat) and always stayed one weight.

but no i got huge cravings and i ate mcdonalds fuckk i feel bloated now. should i vomit this food out? i wanna leanmaxx fast

or is that like a female thing to do ? BDD and shit? I'm at my worst mentally my face is full of bruises from brutal bonesmashing session and I feel sick and delirious, I think I got brain damage.

@mrriceguy @LastTemp @curlyheadjames @Iasacrko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
Based, I did it too from times to times when getting to sub 10% bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
So I am trying to leanmaxx and i thought it would be easy since i was always skinny (skinny fat) and always stayed one weight.

but no i got huge cravings and i ate mcdonalds fuckk i feel bloated now. should i vomit this food out? i wanna leanmaxx fast

or is that like a female thing to do ? BDD and shit? I'm at my worst mentally my face is full of bruises from brutal bonesmashing session and I feel sick and delirious, I think I got brain damage.

I've also been bonesmashing and it completely hooded my eyes i have 0 upper eyelid exposure now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

yes vomit

okay here we go i never done this before

I’ve been in pretty much the same situation as you except without the typical eating disorder stuff (I just ate too much).

Just grow some guts and stop bone smashing for a bit to let the bruises heal (it gave me some nasty scars on my cheeks and ugly scar tissue buildup on my chin that hasn’t gone away) and then bone smash way gentler (you shouldn’t need to hit hard enough to cause bruising, just use knuckles).

Maybe do some exercise to compensate for eating a lot but overall it might just a coping mechanism for missing out in other areas of life so maybe start there.

Just don’t vomit though you will feel terrible and if you walk around like that with bruises you will create a lot of trouble at school and at home (this ruined my life until I got my shit together).

Last edited: