i win

D

doredrin

Banned
-be 19 khhv in 2005
-lose my virginity to a virgin blonde looksmatch
-break up because only literal retards get married at 19
-extreme monk mode until now
-can easily have a decent career as a youtube animator, but i have to wait for cancel culture to stop being so extreme because i like to say nigger on 4chan a lot
-decades long recomp/cut almost complete
-time to fuck tinder sluts and play video games all day

either cancel culture will end and i can have a career, or i will just learn to code and make my own platform and be 100% uncancellable unless I literally produce nazi propaganda and make direct calls to violence

get on my level son

also:

don't just do bench press and deadlift for 7 years because at some point once you try to hit all the muscle groups you missed your body will start attacking itself and against your will strengthing the muscle groups that you ignored and you will feel light signs of a heart attack or stroke 24/7 for 6+ months straight::

Attachments

• Laocoon_and_His_Sons.jpg
    Laocoon_and_His_Sons.jpg
    695.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
How have you been celibate for so long?:lul:

How have you been celibate for so long?:lul:
im a literal pro masturbater i cum so hard every time i almost pass out then i get a good 20+ minutes of pure serenity, peace, and clarity

honestly having sex with a real woman in the past would have been a downgrade and im not even kidding

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
im a literal pro masturbater i cum so hard every time i almost pass out then i get a good 20+ minutes of pure serenity, peace, and clarity

honestly having sex with a real woman in the past would have been a downgrade and im not even kidding
You need to stop bro

ok, i wanting to visit your slick nazi website