Gajjo
2tired2care
- Joined
- May 6, 2026
- Posts
- 800
- Reputation
- 926
I wish for a day when I can be as carefree as they are. I wish for a day when I don’t notice and remain constantly concious of every single flaw in me. I wish to be able to cope that „gym will help me” or that „I’m just looking for the loml” when in truth no woman would ever like me for who I am because my looks are trash and I’m a horrible person. I wish for a day when all I care about is some bullshit celebrity drama or a basketball game. I wish for a day when I can look people in the eyes and have a conversation with them. How much I wish to be a normie, to not know the things that I do. Mental health will never recover. I wish I could come back and do things diffrently the outcome (rope) would still probably be the same but maybe it would’ve been less painfull? I just wish for a day of peace from myself bro