I wish gore was more sadistic

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I feel like gore on these sites are too soft.

We need more screaming and higher quality cameras. The torture definitely needs to be more prolonged and excruciating. Even the cartel are easy on their victims most of the time.

I want to see a video of someone in 4k, getting absolutely tortured in the worst way imaginable, crying for mommy, and afterwards having all his organs removed, eaten and then the rest of the body fully dissolved. Then the person is nothing but a photo / memory.

Proxy 3

We need more screaming and higher quality cameras. The torture definitely needs to be more prolonged and excruciating. Even the cartel are easy on their victims most of the time.

I want to see a video of someone in 4k, getting absolutely tortured in the worst way imaginable, crying for mommy, and afterwards having all his organs removed, eaten and then the rest of the body fully dissolved. Then the person is nothing but a photo / memory.
Settle for cartel videos faggot no one is going to buy a 4k camera for gore

wow you’re so edgy and cool and different. so sigma. stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews

3148295 3085981 1588075063112 1

so edgy to be honest.

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Watch ghost rider

Funkytown vid is overrated

edgy retard kill yourself