i wish i could ascend

D

Deleted member 22191

Save yourself brothers. Goodbye
it's complete suifuel at school, all the normie foids just want chad and when i try to act "nt" they just ignore me, and i sit in the library for most of the day. They think i am creepy for some reason even though i LITERALLY don't do anything except sit in the library and mind my own business. i hate foids, they just ostrasize everyone, even people who didn't do anything. This foid which i don't even talk to said i was "creepy" because i don't talk. I WISH I COULD BORROW CHICO'S LOOKS FOR A DAY TO MOG ALL THE FOIDS AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE SHIT.:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21146, to be human and 1 other person
it's complete suifuel at school, all the normie foids just want chad and when i try to act "nt" they just ignore me, and i sit in the library for most of the day. They think i am creepy for some reason even though i LITERALLY don't do anything except sit in the library and mind my own business. i hate foids, they just ostrasize everyone, even people who didn't do anything. This foid which i don't even talk to said i was "creepy" because i don't talk. I WISH I COULD BORROW CHICO'S LOOKS FOR A DAY TO MOG ALL THE FOIDS AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE SHIT.:feelswhy:
What are you studying in school?

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Joined Today at 5:17 AM
Posts 204

You're mentally ill

Who tf spends their spare time during school at the library

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and latincell95
You're mentally ill

Fr :lul: :lul: :lul: . OP, try to get some friends and get invited to a party, maybe you'll ascend buddy boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and to be human
Damn

Why are kids trying to get slays while having no friends?

22191.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: to be human
You're mentally ill

He's anti-socialmaxxing to fulfill O'Pry-Gandy development

ye but im in 10th grade jfl
Looksmaxx, study and try to make friends. The latter is hard for me cause I’m a sperg but the first 2 are very important and I’m doing them hard rn.

Looksmaxx, study and try to make friends. The latter is hard for me cause I’m a sperg but the first 2 are very important and I’m doing them hard rn.
i'll try boyo but im still thinking how i can looksmax for chad slayer offsprings in the near future when im 18, i saw a lot of ppl here talking abt it

so im planning to studymaxx and try to get with a foid whos 6'0 in the future

i'll try boyo but im still thinking how i can looksmax for chad slayer offsprings in the near future when im 18, i saw a lot of ppl here talking abt it
It’s best if you leave this place and just browse BOTB. I’m telling you this cause I found out about incel spaces after I turned 16 and I’ve been stuck ever since. I’ve developed mental illnesses from being in these kinds of places and advising you to leave.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxingGrind
It’s best if you leave this place and just browse BOTB. I’m telling you this cause I found out about incel spaces after I turned 16 and I’ve been stuck ever since. I’ve developed mental illnesses from being in these kinds of places and advising you to leave.
whats botb?

how old are u boyocel?

so im planning to studymaxx and try to get with a foid whos 6'0 in the future
Yes study to moneymaxx but don’t use money itself to attract women. Your looks needs to be equal or greater than your financial status or you’ll just be used.

Yes study to moneymaxx but don’t use money itself to attract women. Your looks needs to be equal or greater than your financial status or you’ll just be used.
completely true, i just want a 6'0 stacy to have a son with or whatever. And after idgaf if she cucks me

completely true, i just want a 6'0 stacy to have a son with or whatever. And after idgaf if she cucks me
atleast i can ascend my bloodline this way, screw "true love" just lol

how old are u boyocel?
I’m 18.

Have your heard of incels.is? Well if you have then I’ll tell you that I spent 200+ days of my life just browsing that site in the past 18 months or so and have 33k+ posts on it.

I could have looksmaxxed instead and actually see change. Or just anything at all.

I’m 18.

Have your heard of incels.is? Well if you have then I’ll tell you that I spent 200+ days of my life just browsing that site in the past 18 months or so and have 33k+ posts on it.

I could have looksmaxxed instead and actually see change. Or just anything at all.
yes, i was a member there before i came here

It’s really good and all you need from the site besides memes maybe from the Schizos.
true, and the fact that i got 200 posts in a day is concerning

yes, i was a member there before i came here
Stay away from there. Not only is it shit compared to what it used to be it’ll become and addiction. I haven’t logged on in 3 weeks and don’t plan to anytime soon as it’d alter my focus.

It’s really good and all you need from the site besides memes maybe from the Schizos.
wait i think i've seen u there, were u broly with the neon light name and anime guy pfp?

Stay away from there. Not only is it shit compared to what it used to be it’ll become and addiction. I haven’t logged on in 3 weeks and don’t plan to anytime soon as it’d alter my focus.
my name was jeremymeeksmaxxer1234, i left the site due to pedophiles. They were trying to justify liking little girls.

wait i think i've seen u there, were u broly with the neon light name and anime guy pfp?
I don’t have an anime pfp atm but yes I have the same name there and use the lights on my name and have used anime pfps many times

I don’t have an anime pfp atm but yes I have the same name there and use the lights on my name and have used anime pfps many times
we talked a bit abt hamza awhile ago, idk if that was u or not. But i remember u saying that u hates looksmax, so im surprised to see u hear. Looks like you've made the good decision boyo

my name was jeremymeeksmaxxer1234, i left the site due to pedophiles. They were trying to justify liking little girls.
Kek that’s not even the worst thing. I’d say the worst thing is that it sucks you in and makes you hopeless.

screw the rotters on .is . All they do is complain and say "muh why dont women like me" all of them are spineless cucks

Kek that’s not even the worst thing. I’d say the worst thing is that it sucks you in and makes you hopeless.
exactly what it did to me tbh. got like 500 posts before i left.

we talked a bit abt hamza awhile ago, idk if that was u or not. But i remember u saying that u hates looksmax, so im surprised to see u hear. Looks like you've made the good decision boyo
I hate the larpers and delusional copers. Hell I hate .is too and still used it XD.

screw the rotters on .is . All they do is complain and say "muh why dont women like me" all of them are spineless cucks
just remember, this is what chad is doing while we rot, its up to us to change our lives

she legit looks white tho, never seen a korean with such good bone structure tbh
Nana is a fogger goddess, robust and cute. Many users don't see it but I do know the truth

284431 209506232435249 6527117 n
223096 215749528477586 2472956 n
Original 7
298535 221633351222537 5988486 n
334799 233877543331451 1082691184 o
299487 236477696404769 976101347 n
323786 239995702719635 1650992316 o
Tumblr nb7d8kqxkF1rzntzao1 500
Tumblr nd7v11rhDK1rzntzao1 500
Tumblr nd7uhip00i1rzntzao1 500

It used to be a great site but everything there is the same thing over and over again nowadays. There are some amazing users I have met from my time there but most aren’t worth anything.

It’s fine to vent about women not liking you but you can either accept it or change it.

It used to be a great site but everything there is the same thing over and over again nowadays. There are some amazing users I have met from my time there but most aren’t worth anything.

It’s fine to vent about women not liking you but you can either accept it or change it.
whats the point of crying abt it tho? They will never like u if u never change. Just looksmax. The only thing u can do. Or just rot. Choice is urs

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    682.6 KB · Views: 0