I wish I could go back

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,145
Reputation
1,208
brutal man :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
in time?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Yeah back than life was so much fun I was way uglier but more happier
If you’re stuck in the past you’ll never appreciate the present
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
OP is 16 btw
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd and dreamz
Wish i could go back to when i was a kid
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
I wish I could have sex with gio scotti
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
3
Views
15
kbj
kbj
algerianmogger
Replies
10
Views
45
algerianmogger
algerianmogger
ANON
Replies
14
Views
55
ANON
ANON
manhattanbound
Replies
8
Views
69
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
146cmsubhuman
Replies
9
Views
87
Nardicus101
Nardicus101

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dreamz
  • gnoyim
  • Mirin.Magnet
  • nethermaster
  • lebanesedude
  • polarpop
  • SickendExistence
  • bnugly
  • looksovernt
  • kdz777
  • horseman
Back
Top