I wish I could make a special ice cream for my sister during exam season, but she isn't here with me.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
I'm thinking about her during exam time and the fact she messed up her last exam. I hope her next exams will go well.

To take her mind off it, I would have made some homemade ice cream for her, in her favourite flavour. I would make one for mum and dad too, and we would have sat together as a family talking about what's on our mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18924, EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
@currylightskin @closedplatecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I'm thinking about her during exam time and the fact she messed up her last exam. I hope her next exams will go well.

To take her mind off it, I would have made some homemade ice cream for her, in her favourite flavour. I would make one for mum and dad too, and we would have sat together as a family talking about what's on our mind.
this is so weird to post this on an incel forum ngl:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20056 and 13 others
she can get some special ice cream from lads on tinder dw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20056 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Xangsane
nah I only buy it, not selfmade but I'll bet it tastes good
I've made some before, but without a machine. It tastes better plus you can limit how much sugar you put inside

• +1
Reactions: bogii

Wholesome thread

• Love it
  • +1
Amaizing post

What flavor were you going to make?

• +1
Good guy foreal. Best wishes.

But do you have some mild autism?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, n0rthface, currylightskin and 3 others
tell your sister i got some pink ice cream for her to suck on real good

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

That sounds so wonderful. I enjoy having Sleepytime tea with my family before going to bed every night. We all sit on the floor talking and sipping our tea.

• Love it
You're too HQNP for this forum, go to reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
You're too HQNP for this forum, go to reddit
Why? What makes me a HQNP guy?
I don't like reddit :lul::lul:

That sounds so wonderful. I enjoy having Sleepytime tea with my family before going to bed every night. We all sit on the floor talking and sipping our tea.
What flavour do you have? That sounds like a wholesome idea. We usually just round off the day with discussion in the living room and go to bed afterwards.

I wish she could be here with me. We would make any flavour we wanted.

tell your sister i got some pink ice cream for her to suck on real good
Not sure if she'd appreciate the bold offer.

Good guy foreal. Best wishes.

But do you have some mild autism?
Thank you!
What makes you think I'm mildly autistic :feelswhy:

Amaizing post

What flavor were you going to make?
Whichever one she wants at the time. Chocolate caramel is a favourite in my household, but it's so sugary. I only eat sugary things once every now and then, but every day is a killer.

Wholesome thread
Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

What flavour do you have? That sounds like a wholesome idea. We usually just round off the day with discussion in the living room and go to bed afterwards.

Thank you!

Whichever one she wants at the time. Chocolate caramel is a favourite in my household, but it's so sugary. I only eat sugary things once every now and then, but every day is a killer.

Thank you!
tell her the offer stands if she need some bbc 🤟

Chad probably gave her a Creampie Already.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18924

Thank you!

Thank you!
Honey and valerian flavored is what we like.

• +1
Xangsane is literally a troll that knows what he's doing and enjoys the reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 20056, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
What a happy family, mirin
My sister is clinically insane and my father is a raging alcoholic so it's over for me

• So Sad
What a happy family, mirin
My sister is clinically insane and my father is a raging alcoholic so it's over for me
Thank you!

How is your sister doing? I hope your father addresses his alcohol problem as soon as he can.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19540

Thank you!

Thank you!
Such a lighthearted guy I put on a front here myself but you I genuinely thing your prob the goodest person on this fourm unless your larping. So innocent I hope you get a HQNP woman you won’t last with a Primal foid, I can deal with them due to frame and looking masc (women fear me)

• Love it
Such a lighthearted guy I put on a front here myself but you I genuinely thing your prob the goodest person on this fourm unless your larping. So innocent I hope you get a HQNP woman you won’t last with a Primal foid, I can deal with them due to frame and looking masc (women fear me)
Thank you! I've got a way to go, but every small deed counts towards a blessing.

I'm asking my dad to help me find a hqnp woman from his family friends. It's a shame most women here are primal :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I have one of those bucket machines, do you add anything to prevent crystallization? I don't mind tbh but it's an ice cream falio. Fucked with some gelatin but it wouldn't fluff up :(

• So Sad
Thank you!

Lol don’t be sad. Just messing with you 🙃

But I did notice you ask lots of social IQ questions or post wandering daydream thoughts.

Slightly odd but nothing much.

• +1
Whats with you and incest:feelswat:

• WTF
Nigga started asking ice cream recipes on a blackpoll forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Yeah if you're free then make some ice-cream for her but don't make it a habit or else she'll just consider you a slave

• +1
its made from your frozen poop, isnt it.

• JFL
Xangsane is literally a troll that knows what he's doing and enjoys the reactions
it's easy to become incel's hero, just send them a morphed pic in which you look very good + be ethnic, ultimate combo

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
its made from your frozen poop, isnt it.
Nope.

Yeah if you're free then make some ice-cream for her but don't make it a habit or else she'll just consider you a slave
She's at uni doing exams and I'm only free at weekends... Her uni is also quite far away from where I live.

Nigga started asking ice cream recipes on a blackpoll forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Warm weather food. :love:

Whats with you and incest:feelswat:
It isn't.

I have one of those bucket machines, do you add anything to prevent crystallization? I don't mind tbh but it's an ice cream falio. Fucked with some gelatin but it wouldn't fluff up :(
No I don't have an ice cream maker. I just used the rolling method, but I'm considering getting one.

Maybe you could look at some ice cream maker youtube tutorials?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16853
Lol don’t be sad. Just messing with you 🙃

But I did notice you ask lots of social IQ questions or post wandering daydream thoughts.

Slightly odd but nothing much.
I am prone to daydreaming. A lot.

Nope.

She's at uni doing exams and I'm only free at weekends... Her uni is also quite far away from where I live.

Warm weather food. :love:

It isn't.

No I don't have an ice cream maker. I just used the rolling method, but I'm considering getting one.

Maybe you could look at some ice cream maker youtube tutorials?
you must be close to your family then, I talk to my sisters like once or twice a year

• +1
you must be close to your family then, I talk to my sisters like once or twice a year
I'm very close with my immediate family yep.

Did you move out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I'm very close with my immediate family yep.

Did you move out?
yea, I don't live with any of my siblings, but even when I did We never got along

• So Sad
yea, I don't live with any of my siblings, but even when I did We never got along
I'm 24 and still live with family. What happened?
My sister could be a pain sometimes but I made it work. Family bonds are so important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I'm 24 and still live with family. What happened?
My sister could be a pain sometimes but I made it work. Family bonds are so important
I still live with my family, But its complicated cause all my siblings only have 1 parent in common with me

I thought the nigga died or summ from the title

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

light triad

• JFL
Whats your ethnicity?

To take her mind off it, I would have made some homemade ice cream for her, in her favourite flavour. I would make one for mum and dad too, and we would have sat together as a family talking about what's on our min
How easy is it to make time and effort wise? I like the idea of homemade ice cream, so i can control the sugar and increase the creaminess and softness instead.

• +1
How easy is it to make time and effort wise? I like the idea of homemade ice cream, so i can control the sugar and increase the creaminess and softness instead.
Surprisingly very easy. I don't like putting a lot of sugar into it. That's the reason why we make it ourselves and avoid shop bought ice cream :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Dodld
Surprisingly very easy. I don't like putting a lot of sugar into it. That's the reason why we make it ourselves and avoid shop bought ice cream :lul:
Im gonna try if i can :owo: medium sugar Creamy vanilla. I have a family of ten so they'll love tbh.

• +1
Im gonna try if i can :owo: medium sugar Creamy vanilla. I have a family of ten so they'll love tbh.
That combo is pretty straightforward.

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
The tinder lads have already given her the ice cream she desires, you are no longer required @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 20056
Thread title made me laugh ngl

and meanwhile guys in her pms: "I do a great cheesecake, but it's not the only cream pie I do ;)"

:feelsbadman: