I wish I could tell them everything

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,375
Reputation
34,418
Bro this bp shit is really getting to me I swear

Whenever someone asks me about bp I have to say “what’s that” and act innocent and clueless and act like I didn’t discover bp at 14 and spend my whole teenage years researching on org how to ascend

I can’t keep this secret for much longer it’s too brutal

1. Getting married
2. Losing khhv status

3. Discovering bp

Those are the 3 biggest things that happen in life
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brava, freakb0b69, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
tf is jess talking about
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., D69mo and price.
Nigga I am talking about bp and looksmaxing everywhere I go idgaf abt what some normie retards will think abt me :ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and price.
biggest larper on this forum 😡
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Bro this bp shit is really getting to me I swear

Whenever someone asks me about bp I have to say “what’s that” and act innocent and clueless and act like I didn’t discover bp at 14 and spend my whole teenage years researching on org how to ascend

I can’t keep this secret for much longer it’s too brutal

1. Getting married
2. Losing khhv status

3. Discovering bp

Those are the 3 biggest things that happen in life
Screenshot 2025 02 18 002541
 
Bro this bp shit is really getting to me I swear

Whenever someone asks me about bp I have to say “what’s that” and act innocent and clueless and act like I didn’t discover bp at 14 and spend my whole teenage years researching on org how to ascend

I can’t keep this secret for much longer it’s too brutal

1. Getting married
2. Losing khhv status

3. Discovering bp

Those are the 3 biggest things that happen in life
you cant risk telling them they Will Lock you up! are you crazy.
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
24
Views
59
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
kbj
Replies
4
Views
30
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
supremeltn
Replies
5
Views
38
supremeltn
supremeltn
manhattanbound
Replies
8
Views
70
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
146cmsubhuman
Replies
9
Views
90
Nardicus101
Nardicus101

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jr49506
Back
Top