I wish I found looksmaxxing sites instead of mgtow at 14

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
At 14 I was an ok softmaxxer wearing a belt, deodorant and having my hair presentable. I had a girl but she ended up being with Chad. I had a false sense of worth then as us being together was really just luck despite her being the best looking girl in the school by far.

I found posts by mgtow creators and was hooked instantly. I would go on to listen to 1000's of hours of streams. Then one day I discovered incel forums at the age of 17 because I was depressed I had stopped growing and was now being mogged by younger kids. I then realised mgtow was just betabuxxing boomers that were coping hard. I always wondered what they talked about past relationships so much but now I realise why.

If I had found looksmaxxing forums at 14 instead of mstow youtube channels I could have invested in a good estrogen blocker and increased my collagen. I would have never have gotten acne or let myself rot to the extent that I have. I would have been maybe 1-2 inches taller than I am now which more developed features and better skin easily if I had took it to that level.

Instead I spent December 2017 rotting on my pc while my blonde oneitis at the time was at a Christmas party. It was potent suifuel. MGTOW leads you nowhere. At least incel spaces are objective. Looksmaxxing forums are the gold standard. I love the community here and couldn't be happier that I found you guys. I am glad I am banned from .co as I get to look at high iq users new looksmaxxing guides and new ideas. But it sucks that I found this stuff after puberty instead of during it. It is what it is at the end of the day.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Clark69, Chadlitecel and 24 others
i found psl at 16 and im still here lel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CopingCel, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Are you heightmaxxing?

Hi
nope, my only lookslmaxxing will probably be getting a rhino and a jaw implant or bimax, if i can get to normie tier ill be happy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT and Deleted member 5522
nope, my only lookslmaxxing will probably be getting a rhino and a jaw implant or bimax, if i can get to normie tier ill be happy tbh
Nice bro

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4671
no.

MGTOW is good because it educates you on female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 1 other person
no.

Did 14 year old me really need to learn about "female nature" though. I could have had a more positive development through lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 3 others
no.

you're not wrong but he would have been better off finding this place because this place also educates you on that stuff as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, PYT and Deleted member 5522
Did 14 year old me really need to learn about "female nature" though. I could have had a more positive development through lookism.
they really did need to, considering how toxic the school system is, etc.

consider it basic education. i guess lookism could've helped too, but it's a bit too extreme for a 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5522
you're not wrong but he would have been better off finding this place because this place also educates you on that stuff as well
It educates one on it without the BS going their own way shit and boomer crap. At least some mgtows were based and said going monk as a teenager is retarded but then gave stupid advice like ignore everyone.
they really did need to, considering how toxic the school system is, etc.

consider it basic education. i guess lookism could've helped too, but it's a bit too extreme for a 14 year old.
Not really lookism comes natural to everyone. Even foids looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Why were you banned from co?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5522
I was browsing 4chan at 13 tbh, imagine I found this place at 13, would be in a completely different place to where I am rn

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, PYT and Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Because virgin but not incel xd

@personalityinkwell such greed
I remember you. I was a user there too. They banned all good users like ChuddurBuddur, Diocel, etc. incels.is is a joke now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PYT and Deleted member 5522
I remember you. I was a user there too. They banned all good users like ChuddurBuddur, Diocel, etc. incels.is is a joke now.
Its a graveyard with postmaxxers postmaxxing on its grave. This place mogs. @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PYT and Deleted member 1400
  • +1
It educates one on it without the BS going their own way shit and boomer crap. At least some mgtows were based and said going monk as a teenager is retarded but then gave stupid advice like ignore everyone.

Not really lookism comes natural to everyone. Even foids looksmax.
lookism comes natural to foids because they are encouraged to looksmax, men aren't they are told to fix their personality and get good grades so they can get a job and betabuxx a roastie

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, CopingCel, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
caged so hard at the title

• +1
I don't know about finding it when it's younger, maybe looks theory but the blackpill at such an age would be bad for the mind

• +1
yeah it really sucks getting fucking mogged by underclassmen, i really want to get limb lengthening at 16 unironically.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, PYT, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
I don't know about finding it when it's younger, maybe looks theory but the blackpill at such an age would be bad for the mind
blackpill lite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Subhuman Philtrum, PYT and 2 others
Im sorry bro didnt know that was you
FDD4802A 9FF0 4060 8752 19A32B251F5B

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Tbh someone should set up a site for children that is lite version of blackpill so that they can understand
"ok timmy all women are whores got it? Now work on your worksheet about what womens nature"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
At 14 I was an ok softmaxxer wearing a belt, deodorant and having my hair presentable. I had a girl but she ended up being with Chad. I had a false sense of worth then as us being together was really just luck despite her being the best looking girl in the school by far.

I found posts by mgtow creators and was hooked instantly. I would go on to listen to 1000's of hours of streams. Then one day I discovered incel forums at the age of 17 because I was depressed I had stopped growing and was now being mogged by younger kids. I then realised mgtow was just betabuxxing boomers that were coping hard. I always wondered what they talked about past relationships so much but now I realise why.

If I had found looksmaxxing forums at 14 instead of mstow youtube channels I could have invested in a good estrogen blocker and increased my collagen. I would have never have gotten acne or let myself rot to the extent that I have. I would have been maybe 1-2 inches taller than I am now which more developed features and better skin easily if I had took it to that level.

Instead I spent December 2017 rotting on my pc while my blonde oneitis at the time was at a Christmas party. It was potent suifuel. MGTOW leads you nowhere. At least incel spaces are objective. Looksmaxxing forums are the gold standard. I love the community here and couldn't be happier that I found you guys. I am glad I am banned from .co as I get to look at high iq users new looksmaxxing guides and new ideas. But it sucks that I found this stuff after puberty instead of during it. It is what it is at the end of the day.
i found it at 12 #getmogged

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

nah real shit though that sucks. I also found the redpill first before I found this place.

The redpill is lowkey legit, never felt as motivated to workout and take care of myself until I found the redpill. Because of it I became low inhib and confident until I eventually lost all my muscle and aesthetics.

Eventually I descended after depression but yeah. If I didn't find the red pill I wouldn't have had a one year relationship w my ex

yeah it really sucks getting fucking mogged by underclassmen, i really want to get limb lengthening at 16 unironically.
how tall are you

seriously tho it cant be that bad bhai
its bad very bad 5'6.5" and curry only good trait is my eyes but no eyes for my pheno, height, and face

• +1
its bad very bad 5'6.5" and curry only good trait is my eyes but no eyes for my pheno, height, and face
I'm so sorry.

Praying you get a growth spurt real talk bro 🙏

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I'm so sorry.

Praying you get a growth spurt real talk bro 🙏
probably not but only cope keeping me going right now besides LL

• Love it
Its a graveyard with postmaxxers postmaxxing on its grave. This place mogs. @FastBananaCEO
It does. This place is so much better but the only problem I find with this place is that no one relates to me, bein that I'm a 3/10 incel n all dat.

.co has no sense of community and no culture all cuz of big characters of the forum getting banned and the introduction of The Sewers.

To save .co they need to get rid of The Sewers and bring back some OGcels. It's been a year since all the OGcels have been banned so I think it's fair to give them another chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4671
It does. This place is so much better but the only problem I find with this place is that no one relates to me, bein that I'm a 3/10 incel n all dat.

.co has no sense of community and no culture all cuz of big characters of the forum getting banned and the introduction of The Sewers.

To save .co they need to get rid of The Sewers and bring back some OGcels. It's been a year since all the OGcels have been banned so I think it's fair to give them another chance
true this why @Ritalincel needs to appeal he could probably come back anyway

• +1
true this why @Ritalincel needs to appeal he could probably come back anyway
Same with @BrettyBoy and eskimocel and registerusername and some other ppl

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4671
  • +1

If you start to looksmax you will relate to the users here more. I can't relate to the incels.is members at all anymore and I see them all as Eugenes.

i got blackpilled because i went from this:
Oldlarsa
Fatcel1
to that :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
What softmaxxing van do ( i had a good base for sure but everyone benefits from jt
Best to get softmaxxing to the maximum level and work on harmony ngl before even considering any surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Best to get softmaxxing to the maximum level and work on harmony ngl before even considering any surgeries.
Yeah for sure !! Softmaxxing brings you really far if you are 20plus bf also

• Love it
If you start to looksmax you will relate to the users here more. I can't relate to the incels.is members at all anymore and I see them all as Eugenes.
No I mean in the sense that u guys don't share the same experiences as me like bein bullied and bein made fun of for Ur appearence and having strangers laugh and comment on u and being treated badly in general due to Ur looks

• +1
No I mean in the sense that u guys don't share the same experiences as me like bein bullied and bein made fun of for Ur appearence and having strangers laugh and comment on u and being treated badly in general due to Ur looks
You would be surprised.

• +1
I found psl at 14

• +1
I found psl at 14
Lifefuel tbh when i was 14 i was coping with alpha.m but tbh that's already 1 step further than normies psl is like 5 steps ahead