I wish I found looksmaxxing sites instead of mgtow at 14

I found psl at 14
Nerd 31913

Lifefuel tbh when i was 14 i was coping with alpha.m but tbh that's already 1 step further than normies psl is like 5 steps ahead
It was only really late 14 with lookism tbh and I didn't do too much. I just got leaner tho

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Tbh someone should set up a site for children that is lite version of blackpill so that they can understand
We need to recruit blackpilled soldiers for our army at a young age, I agree

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
lookism comes natural to foids because they are encouraged to looksmax, men aren't they are told to fix their personality and get good grades so they can get a job and betabuxx a roastie
I have no idea why parents hate their male children so much honestly.

All I ever got as a child were buzzcuts, encouraged by my mom and dad. "It's cheap, easy and looks clean. People don't care about your looks anyways"

I tried to diet at 10yo already because I was fat as fuck and my parents would just say I 'looked good and those skinny guys/girls were being unhealthy, malnourished.'

JFL honestly.

There was a study done in the netherlands and it showed that parents spent an additional 1200 dollars/year on their female children compared to male children. Mostly for clothes/make-up/hairsalons, etc.

Imagine if parents gave that to their male children so they could get supplements, personal trainers and save up for surgery.

JFL at parenting being so cucked and investing more into girls.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
why tho?
why rise competition?

keep the secrets to this forum and your children so they can be moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 5522

All I ever got as a child were buzzcuts, encouraged by my mom and dad. "It's cheap, easy and looks clean. People don't care about your looks anyways"

I tried to diet at 10yo already because I was fat as fuck and my parents would just say I 'looked good and those skinny guys/girls were being unhealthy, malnourished.'

JFL honestly.

There was a study done in the netherlands and it showed that parents spent an additional 1200 dollars/year on their female children compared to male children. Mostly for clothes/make-up/hairsalons, etc.

Imagine if parents gave that to their male children so they could get supplements, personal trainers and save up for surgery.

Parents need to be smoked if they do a bad job tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
@youngmaxxing ceo of the Young blackpilled people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 5522

JFL honestly.

ragefuel

link to the study?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
ragefuel

link to the study?
Link:
The total figures come to £79,176 to raise a boy and £108,884 for a girl, a difference of £29,708. To put that in perspective, a full-price university degree costs £27,750, and a dog costs only £18,700.

Fucking brutal honestly. And this only goes up to 18yo. I am sure that women keep costing their parents more money compared to guys even after the age of 18. So this figure would get bigger.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
At 14 I was an ok softmaxxer wearing a belt, deodorant and having my hair presentable. I had a girl but she ended up being with Chad. I had a false sense of worth then as us being together was really just luck despite her being the best looking girl in the school by far.

I found posts by mgtow creators and was hooked instantly. I would go on to listen to 1000's of hours of streams. Then one day I discovered incel forums at the age of 17 because I was depressed I had stopped growing and was now being mogged by younger kids. I then realised mgtow was just betabuxxing boomers that were coping hard. I always wondered what they talked about past relationships so much but now I realise why.

If I had found looksmaxxing forums at 14 instead of mstow youtube channels I could have invested in a good estrogen blocker and increased my collagen. I would have never have gotten acne or let myself rot to the extent that I have. I would have been maybe 1-2 inches taller than I am now which more developed features and better skin easily if I had took it to that level.

Instead I spent December 2017 rotting on my pc while my blonde oneitis at the time was at a Christmas party. It was potent suifuel. MGTOW leads you nowhere. At least incel spaces are objective. Looksmaxxing forums are the gold standard. I love the community here and couldn't be happier that I found you guys. I am glad I am banned from .co as I get to look at high iq users new looksmaxxing guides and new ideas. But it sucks that I found this stuff after puberty instead of during it. It is what it is at the end of the day.
Cope, incels.is users are one of the most based individuals on the internet.
You should be on this forum to looksmax and incels.is to read high iq based threads, to stay based as long as possible.

Cope, incels.is users are one of the most based individuals on the internet.
You should be on this forum to looksmax and incels.is to read high iq based threads, to stay based as long as possible.
that's what he was saying, he wishes he found the blackpill instead of the mgtow redpill

• +1
I knew 0 english otherwise would have found at 13

• +1