I wish I grew up in Asia

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Been watching youtube videos from guys who went to international schools in East Asia. Such a mogger life I can jbw max and fly to Asia but I will never experience growing up in middle school and HS as a white guy in Asia.

These kids have such a mogger life and are borderline celebs just for being Average White boys

Honestly this is why I want to have a White family in Japan. You get all the benefits if not more of a developed nation (who am I kidding much more then the USA these days) but also the benefits of JBW halo and you also make your kids adapt to being different or outsiders which will give them a unique perspective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Lmao, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Asia is the future

True, but I don't care for my own kids so it doesn't benefit me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 11126
Koreans are subhuman flat faced disgusting creatures, its why 20% of all young korean women have had plastic surgery. brutal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, BoneDensity and 1 other person
True, but I don't care for my own kids so it doesn't benefit me.
It would be for multiple reasons the west is on the down slope and Asia is on the up and up.

I think the West will stagnate or decline till the latter half of the century then it may reach a rock bottom from which it can improve but things will get a lot worse before they improve. We still have a long way to fall though so it will just slowly get worse before maybe reaching a breaking point.

My previous cope was just go back to Europe but after talking to many Eurobros I realize Europe is just as bad as the USA. Either Eastern Europe where its poor and dangerous or the wealthier Western areas are getting worse every year. Things aren't super bad now but the writing is on the wall things are much worse then our parents had it and the same will be true for our children and their children. Why would I live in a society that I know will be worse for my kids in the future?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, rand anon and Deleted member 14693
Koreans are subhuman flat faced disgusting creatures, its why 20% of all young korean women have had plastic surgery. brutal
How about Japanese?

It would be for multiple reasons the west is on the down slope and Asia is on the up and up.

I think the West will stagnate or decline till the latter of the century then it may reach a rock bottom from which it can improve but things will get a lot worse before they improve. We still have a long way to fall though so it will just slowly get worse before maybe reaching a breaking point.

My previous cope was just go back to Europe but after talking to many Eurobros I realize Europe is just as bad as the USA. Either Eastern Europe where its poor and dangerous or the wealthier Western areas are getting worse every year. Things aren't super bad now but the writing is on the wall things are much worse then are parents had and the same will be true for our children and their children. Why would I live in a society that I know will be worse for my kids in the future?
I would move to South America. My parents are doing that anyway I am still debating if I should go with them or stay here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I would move to South America. My parents are doing that anyway I am still debating if I should go with them or stay here.
I have some relatives in Argentina too... My Dad never told me why they moved there but they seem cool. Apparently they are veterans or something.

Are they going to Paraguay that's where a lot of Germans went to escape covid mandates...

Are they going to Paraguay that's where a lot of Germans went to escape covid mandates...
The problem is I have no idea about Paraguay, the woman and how hard of a halo a european is there.

I never hear shit about Paraguay. Do a tinder experiment there tbh (I don't use that)

Brazil or Argentina I would go tbh, Paraguay idk anything about it

• Hmm...
I'm not sure... I mean Asia is adjacent to the West with development and is on track to surpass it. I think Latin America is good for personal freedom but I don't see it replacing the west or having much of a future I guess in the long run it might be better then the USA or EU for living in because of personal freedoms but economically it will never compare to Asia in terms of possibilities

The possibilities in Asia will be much bigger.

The problem is I have no idea about Paraguay, the woman and how hard of a halo a european is there.

I never hear shit about Paraguay. Do a tinder experiment there tbh (I don't use that)

I only tried Colombia went pretty good. Argentina and Brazil would be harder (depends on the region some areas are 90% non white) but areas like Colombia are decent average height is 5'6 too so you are tall for being 5'10 there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

I'm surprised your parents would move there in old age do they have a job or is this a retirement thing? My worry is you will not find work (or work that pays well) you maybe get a job that is decent there but cost of living is lower. 20K a year there might be middle class so if you ever leave you will have little in savings as opposed to living in the US Japan or EU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
White kids who grew up in korea make koreans shit their pants when they speak basic korean, JBW is still alive and well.

This is the only type of White privilege I believe in... So much bs around this topic.

But outside of the west White privilege on some level exists. Although people think just because black people can't read that White's are privileged but there is some truth to it on the global stage.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
having an entire class full of girls lusting for you would be something you'd never forget:aheago:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Lmao and Deleted member 11126
having an entire class full of girls lusting for you would be something you'd never forget:aheago:
Kid is literally in an anime plot. Has to go to the bathroom to avoid girls that's literally something out of an anime

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Lmao
Kid is literally in an anime plot. Has to go to the bathroom to avoid girls that's literally something out of an anime
Shota shit ngl, imagine saying jbw is anywhere close to dying lol.

• +1
it truly is:love: @Zer0/∞ :aheago::aheago:

• +1
Ironic that leftists believe that there is white privilege in the west, yet deny it in the rest of the world (specifically East Asia) because it would reinforce white supremacist beliefs.
The Western notion of White privilege is that it is artificial and created by a European ethnic power structure/standard. If this were the case White's would be bottom of the barrel in wealthy Asian countries.

• +1
Shota shit ngl, imagine saying jbw is anywhere close to dying lol.
I mean who says JBW is dying? It will become stronger if anything... White's are becoming less common.

I remember talking with a Jap guy from my Uni who was shocked how unwhite the US was. His image was the one from the 80's but thats gone now. So even within the USA JBW will exist
it truly is @Zer0/∞
Imagine a bizzaro world where @Zer0/∞ is appealing to White girls and gets chased by White girls all day. One day when I make a million dollars I will pay for someone to make the manga of this.

• +1
I mean who says JBW is dying? It will become stronger if anything... White's are becoming less common.

I remember talking with a Jap guy from my Uni who was shocked how unwhite the US was. His image was the one from the 80's but thats gone now. So even within the USA JBW will exist
Tik tokkers and some users here. If you're blonde hair blue eyes and don't look repulsive, you're living life on the easy mode pretty much anywhere in east asia.

• +1
Tik tokkers and some users here. If you're blonde hair blue eyes and don't look repulsive, you're living life on the easy mode pretty much anywhere in east asia.
There's maybe some truth to it. But White's in general still do the best the data shows this concrete.

Also important is you need to look at White girls who date out of their race (same is true to a lesser extent for guys) most of them are much uglier in general. They trade race for a better deal looks wise some how

• +1
brutal racepill