I wish I had a good hairline

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Fuck my life I'm barely 20 and receiding like crazy all of my smv and chadlite potential is gone I also don't want to take tranny drugs until I die and you need that with hair transplant how have scientists not made a way for us to keep our hair it's like God is taking away what makes us attractive to troll us with no way of getting it back

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
this is what u get for not being born as a curry with good hair genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Blackgymmax, sub5inchcel and 3 others
Just take finasteride tablets like once every three days instead of every day, I read about some (personal) account of some dude going through the same and apparently the side effects were reduced like 90% while the pills still worked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Repentsinner
Buyo take the tranny pills before is too late.
Trust me you don't want to be a slaphead in your early twenties JBs will cage at you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner
Buyo take the tranny pills before is too late.
Trust me you don't want to be a slaphead in your early twenties JBs will cage at you.
I'll never get jbs now :feelsrope: :feelswhy:

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Fuck my life I'm barely 20 and receiding like crazy all of my smv and chadlite potential is gone I also don't want to take tranny drugs until I die and you need that with hair transplant how have scientists not made a way for us to keep our hair it's like God is taking away what makes us attractive to troll us with no way of getting it back

Youneedanewbakerbro,

Kind regards

That is the terrifying reality of many young males.

Yours Thankfully

The Nowood Reaper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: foobar and Repentsinner
Youneedanewbakerbro,

Kind regards

That is the terrifying reality of many young males.

Yours Thankfully

The Nowood Reaper
Im also ethnic and I only see thin goodlooking women with balding white men never the ethnic ones :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Fin. Worst case if it messes with your dick (it won’t) You don’t need a working dick if you are bald to not get women.

• +1
Reactions: foobar and Repentsinner
Fin. Worst case if it messes with your dick (it won’t) You don’t need a working dick if you are bald to not get women.
It's over I can only get landwhales now

take fin or face the consequences (the later being way worse then you can even imagine)