I wish I had a magic wand that would turn any person into a 5 ft tall balding fat ethnic.

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
just imagine it you are a 5'10 blond blue eyed stacy and then you wake up as a 5 ft tall pajeet. that would be great, but I would turn them back I dont wish such a fate on anyone I just wish that theyd understand

@cromagnon @Debetro @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, silently_said, Gonthar and 14 others
I wish this fate on anyone who has ever coped that looks don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, IanIachimoe2491 and wishIwasSalludon
We need a movie about this
Bitchy popular Stacy is rude to a 5’3” balding abo
Lord gandy/some rotter wizard transformers her into him for a day to show how hard his life is
She goes through it and realizes she’s wrong, falls in love w him for being so strong happy bluepilled ending
Jk she goes ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, lemonnz, Numb and 2 others
This is what happens in my head

before I use the magic wand

after I use the wand

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, normie_joe, tense1983 and 1 other person
Im so curious as to what would happen

connor murphy literally went insane after balding

imagine whatd happen to a white stacy after becoming a pajeet:lul:
@cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, truthhurts, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
naw man I mean that seems to cruel to do permanently Id turn them back eventually

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I'm down for the reverse spell on you bhai if you catch my drift 😉
Im not a tranny but If I could press a button thatd have me wake up as a blonde stacy i'd do it but Id rather be a chad

just imagine it you are a 5'10 blond blue eyed stacy and then you wake up as a 5 ft tall pajeet. that would be great, but I would turn them back I dont wish such a fate on anyone I just wish that theyd understand

Suicide rates would increase drastically. :lul: JFL, honestly though that's really evil.

BASED. But evil. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I would rape that bitch ngl tho maybe I will let her dominate me she looks tall
I usually dont like blonde women but damn:p

not like she wants me tho

I would turn them back tho
Arriving late to every scene and turning them from "pajeet with brains blown out" to "pawg with brains blown out." Mirin strategy. :ogre:

• JFL

more than that i wish i had a wand that would turn any guy or girl into a chad/stacy. u and ur friends can all become chads and fuck whores or If ur fuckin a. girl who is sub stacy just wave the wand and she’s sexy

• +1

Are you 5ft tall pajeet?

Bitchy popular Stacy is rude to a 5’3” balding abo
Lord gandy/some rotter wizard transformers her into him for a day to show how hard his life is
She goes through it and realizes she’s wrong, falls in love w him for being so strong happy bluepilled ending
Lol, there's a movie about that, when a hot but mean-spirited cheerleader swaps bodies with Rob Schneider...

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I would use it on this foid... see how grateful SHE is after:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
keep in mind some people are like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back