I wish I had an easy good life like a foid

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
but nope. I have to hustle, grind, wageslave, and even if I do have major issues, nobody gives a fuck lol, I'm male not female.

Whoever would willingly decide to be a male not a female is honestly dumb as fuck. Only ebnefit to being male is you don't have periods and you're physically strnger, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ChadL1te, TechnoBoss and 3 others
but nope. I have to hustle, grind, wageslave, and even if I do have major issues, nobody gives a fuck lol, I'm male not female.

Whoever would willingly decide to be a male not a female is honestly dumb as fuck. Only ebnefit to being male is you don't have periods and you're physically strnger, that's it.
I wish I was Delon

• So Sad
Reactions: med

Women have it easy, but they don't realize it. They leave hard lives inventing all kinds of issues like they'll get anxious about climate change and shit.
Being man is better.

• +1
Reactions: med
IMG 5982

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, iam good boy and WeiWei
Are you crazy?? Females have it so hard with all the harassment they face daily and sexual perversion they have to deal with, the workplace is a HORRIBLE place to be a woman, not to mention child birth and periods! You should be supporting our strong queens and not envying them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and scrunchables
I hate that females have it easier, hate it.

you’re a fag if you actually want to be a foid

Women have it easy, but they don't realize it. They leave hard lives inventing all kinds of issues like they'll get anxious about climate change and shit.
Being man is better.
Jesus wouldnt want you cussing.
Jesus saves