I Wish I Had Passion & Drive

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Like these startup CEO's who stay up til 3am programming their app/website and shit. I want to be like that to moneymaxx but I just don't have the mental wiring for it. If anything I start something for 2 days then quit. I started a new 30 day challenge thing where I cross off the calendar square when I complete all my goals for each day. Hopefully I'll get better habits from it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Youtube making will give you will and discipline, took me 3 years of youtube to make some money tbh. Its not easy.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Passion and drive come when you're ready into something (unless it's about ldar lol).

Youtube making will give you will and discipline, took me 3 years of youtube to make some money tbh. Its not easy.
I already have a youtube channel. Uploaded a video yesterday. Trying to famemaxx. But all my good video ideas require me to show my face and I don't wanna do that lol.

Sounds like you might be low t. Have you gotten your shit checked?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
How's your latest game of Counter-Strike going buddy Boyo
Been like two months since i could be fucked to rise off my rot and play :feelspepo:

Sounds like you might be low t. Have you gotten your shit checked?
Nope never checked T levels. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were low. I have a feminine face, emotional, lack of willpower, etc.

Nope never checked T levels. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were low. I have a feminine face, emotional, lack of willpower, etc.
Get in roids broski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back