I wish I kept the pictures of my ex

looksmaxxer3920

looksmaxxer3920

Iron
She was so gorgeous, I used to watch and rewatch the videos she sent me, to remind myself the warmth of her cute little face, her cheeks that felt like clouds.

Now I got white Becky's on my dick, but call I wanted was for her to ride it, yet I never even hit 😔

She's kind of ugly now idk why, maybe my delusion wore off or she got worse after our breakup while I'm ascending (check PFP, that's her now)

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gorgeous in the slums of Bangkok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, viniciz, shizuku11111 and 8 others
Gorgeous in the slums of Bangkok.
what you mean, she looked even better irl, is this just me being attached to the first girl who showed me love??

what you mean, she looked even better irl, is this just me being attached to the first girl who showed me love??
Yes, you are overrating her because she is special to you (she was your first after all). She looks like a Becky to me who is frauding with fake-up, but is still a Becky anyway.

Yes, you are overrating her because she is special to you (she was your first after all). She looks like a Becky to me who is frauding with fake-up, but is still a Becky anyway.
tell you what I edited her picture so I would get roasted less 😭 she has no nose bridge and her eye distance is HUGE, her forehead is big ASF too she crops it out in all of her pictures

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, viniciz, lemonnz and 2 others
tell you what I edited her picture so I would get roasted less 😭 she has no nose bridge and her eye distance is HUGE, her forehead is big ASF too she crops it out in all of her pictures
My man, you’re obsessed! Hahaha but +1 for admitting it, makes you better than most people here for your honesty.

My man, you’re obsessed! Hahaha but +1 for admitting it, makes you better than most people here for your honesty.
fucking hell I loved her man, she treated me like I was her boyfriend for 3 months then told me she had to focus on herself, at least I know I'm not repelling to women we went on a lot of dates together hahaha

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
fucking hell I loved her man, she treated me like I was her boyfriend for 3 months then told me she had to focus on herself, at least I know I'm not repelling to women we went on a lot of dates together hahaha
Would it be correct to assume you weren’t her first boyfriend?

U should have raped her wtf

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Would it be correct to assume you weren’t her first boyfriend?
I confirmed trough stalking that I was the second, she had been with another guy the summer of 2023, we went on dates November to January, she left me on her birthday after I got her gifts, good thing I didn't get the opportunity to give them to her (I had gotten her fake VW jfl)

• So Sad
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and looksmaxxer3920
I confirmed trough stalking that I was the second, she had been with another guy the summer of 2023, we went on dates November to January, she left me on her birthday after I got her gifts, good thing I didn't get the opportunity to give them to her (I had gotten her fake VW jfl)
That explains it. Why you liked her so much and she didn’t like you as much. Her pair-bonding ability had been ruined while yours was intact.

That explains it. Why you liked her so much and she didn’t like you as much. Her pair-bonding ability had been ruined while yours was intact.
what's pair bonding ability? mind explaining? never heard of it, and I'm sure she liked me just not as much as I did to her and she got bored or found someone with higher appeal, now thirsting for his dick

she was the one that initiated sexual texts too as I didn't want to come off as a creep but wanted a LTR, she told me to do stuff too but I was way too shy around her and wanted it to be one of those romantic loves yk? not one filled with lust, yet I now understand that's what mind I'm this generation is filled with and foods wanna be whores

• +1
what's pair bonding ability? mind explaining? never heard of it, and I'm sure she liked me just not as much as I did to her and she got bored or found someone with higher appeal, now thirsting for his dick

she was the one that initiated sexual texts too as I didn't want to come off as a creep but wanted a LTR, she told me to do stuff too but I was way too shy around her and wanted it to be one of those romantic loves yk? not one filled with lust, yet I now understand that's what mind I'm this generation is filled with and foods wanna be whores
Check PM.

She was so gorgeous, I used to watch and rewatch the videos she sent me, to remind myself the warmth of her cute little face, her cheeks that felt like clouds.

Now I got white Becky's on my dick, but call I wanted was for her to ride it, yet I never even hit 😔

She's kind of ugly now idk why, maybe my delusion wore off or she got worse after our breakup while I'm ascending (check PFP, that's her now)
Wake up, you shit urself buddy

dating gorlock jfl, im so much classes above you low class niggers you will never have tall skinny htb queen like i did

pic of her body?
unfortunately i got removed from close friends so i dont have access to it anymore jfl, i posted it before here, she is tall and slim with slight curves

she was cute without makeup and had insane body halo, body fogged 99.99% of foids in the world
99.99% body fog is insane that would get her to HTB but I doubt it

unfortunately i got removed from close friends so i dont have access to it anymore jfl, i posted it before here, she is tall and slim with slight curves
you posted it here, then where is it lmao

you posted it here, then where is it lmao
it wasnt a thread, it was a comment on some thread (which might even be deleted but i doubt jfl) and i really cant bother finding it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920 and viniciz