I wish I knew the Jewish secret to making money

Thinking_CEL

Thinking_CEL

🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Posts
10,338
Reputation
20,481
They are undoubtedly talented in the country where I’m from Brazil there are almost no Jews but one of the richest guys in the country is Jewish

He passed away he was kind of a beloved TV celebrity who would give people money

IMG 3524


I just don’t get it how do they do this 😭 they almost walk through life like it’s a playground and can just work their way to the top no matter what
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko

Similar threads

brotato78
Replies
6
Views
70
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
WonkyChin186
Replies
1
Views
15
voks
voks
price.
Replies
1
Views
41
polarpop
polarpop
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
49
jflmeister
jflmeister
polarpop
Replies
21
Views
104
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top