I wish I sold drugs as a kid...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Obviously this might be different depending on your state/country but where I live you get basically a slap on the wrist and no permanent charges. Could have made 4 grand a month just selling jules and weed on the down low knew one guy who made 10 grand a month (although he sold harder shit) the halo was pretty insane too.

Its too late now though if you get caught with this shit after 18 its 6 months minimum and often its on your record. Drug charges are a bitch to deal with you won't be able to rent most places because people are worried you will sell drugs in their building. But under 18 the sentencing is max 1 month and its not permanent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Used to think guys selling drugs in Highschool were degenerates who were going nowhere...

Some of them were the guys who kept selling after 18 some of them got fucked later on and are in jail. But knew a few of them who quit at 18 and had tens of thousands saved before even being 18 and they have no record despite being caught multiple times.

• +1
Youth is a big black pill... You can get away with so much dumb shit when your under 18.

As long as you don't post it on the internet you can get away with a lot of things. And by the time you realize you can get away with these things its already too late.

• +1