I wish i was 14 again

Is life at 14 ideal

• Yes, jailbaits or death

• No life as an adult is better

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Yesterday i saw a tiktok prettyboy kid and it struck me that he is living the most ideal life in human history. Even better than gigachads like Maher. Imagine all the validation from jb, having 0 responsibility with parents taking care of you, and having young friends full of energy

I checked some student photos a while ago and all the 14-16 year old girls and guys looked so friendly, energetic and nice. then at 18+ the girls looked like bitter sluts and guys looked like bloated workpeons. Life just isnt the same.

i live next to a school in a rich area so i see these 13-15 year olds every day and get so jealous and start going into a frenzy because no matter what im never gonna be that age again :cry::cry::cry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: @personalityinkwell

and white guys look the best around 15 for sure, so many of them are prettyboys with tiktok hairstyles and trendy clothes. Then at 18+ guys start getting wrinkles and getting skinnyfat.

Girls look like this and guys like this
BB7311CB 89D0 4BE1 A2AF CAC80E5F9C77

98D5334B F16E 4755 BD06 9666B209674E

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 32285, horizontallytall and 11 others
I prefer being an adult, but would go back instantly to my teen years if I could keep all of my knowledge

My greatest mistake was not establishing myself with the cool and NT group in High school, like I did years prior

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 5893, Need2Ascend and 8 others
arent u 14 and a robust jock already :cry:
I'm 16, an oldcel, teenage life is the worst, never enjoyed this shit I can't wait to be 18 and have my own place to live without parents n shit. Then I will looksmax and moneymaxx hard while fucking sluts. Can't wait tbh, I want my teens to end fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
15 is age of consent in sweden jfl if u dont chat to them after school

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
15 is age of consent in sweden jfl if u dont chat to them after school
I dont wanna fuck a 15 year old now at my age, it makes me feel oldcel even tho jailbaits are ideal and so cute. thats why i hate seeing these kids again, i feel so old :feelsree:

School was closed for 6 months so i havnt seen them until now

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
I dont wanna fuck a 15 year old now at my age, it makes me feel oldcel even tho jailbaits are ideal and so cute. thats why i hate seeing these kids again, i feel so old :feelsree:

personalityinkwellmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
With high enough collagen, you can still fuck JBs. Even if you are well into your 30s. Take the collagen pill

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, sytyl and HighIQcel

how old are u?

I'm 23 and some of these high school JB's seem so appealing but I feel like an oldcel

some of them would be an easy fuck too since girls here start hopping on dick and slut around when they're like 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

bro low inhib max and smash em

u will mog they cant development mog u since 15 is young for guys but for girls 12-16 is prime for girls

inb4 peado. paedo is being sexually attracted only to pre pubesecent girls ie before before 9-11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and penis3
bro low inhib max and smash em

u will mog they cant development mog u since 15 is young for guys but for girls 12-16 is prime for girls

inb4 peado. paedo is being sexually attracted only to pre pubesecent girls ie before before 9-11

my g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Chadelite
:)

jfl age of consent in some countries is 11, 12 13, in hungary and germany its 14 as well as china

it doesnt make sense

age of consent should be at puberty

but pre marital sex should be banned and islam punishments should be used

ie 100 lashes in public for pre martial sex

how old are u?

I'm 23 and some of these high school JB's seem so appealing but I feel like an oldcel
22 but i look younger than on selfies i sent u. I asked some ppl how old I look and they said around 20 facially. obviously my height/body/tattoos makes me look older

a lot of these 15 y o girls stare at my body tbh and they are very cute but i feel like a huge oldcel :feelsree:

past week several times they signaled their friends to turn heads just to look at my body

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yesterday i saw a tiktok prettyboy kid and it struck me that he is living the most ideal life in human history. Even better than gigachads like Maher. Imagine all the validation from jb, having 0 responsibility with parents taking care of you, and having young friends full of energy

I checked some student photos a while ago and all the 14-16 year old girls and guys looked so friendly, energetic and nice. then at 18+ the girls looked like bitter sluts and guys looked like bloated workpeons. Life just isnt the same.

i live next to a school in a rich area so i see these 13-15 year olds every day and get so jealous and start going into a frenzy because no matter what im never gonna be that age again :cry::cry::cry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: @personalityinkwell

and white guys look the best around 15 for sure, so many of them are prettyboys with tiktok hairstyles and trendy clothes. Then at 18+ guys start getting wrinkles and getting skinnyfat.

View attachment 650844
View attachment 650845
Prefer brunette, so doesn't matter

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
fucking same bro. imagine being a blackpilled 14 y/o looksmaxxer fuarrrrrkkkkkkk why didn't i take advantage of my teen years

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
i hate everyone who is under 16

they are so lucky and have their entire life ahead of them.

• +1
imagine being able to go back in time with the knowledge u have now

I’m 15 how should I not waste my teen years

I’m 15 how should I not waste my teen years
drink raw milk instead of that pasteurized homogenized crap

also whatever friends you do have, hang out with them as much as possible, try to go to parties

get your drivers license AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU NEED THIS TO INCREASE MOBILITY AND GO TO PARTIES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and sytyl

View attachment 650844
View attachment 650845
yep, life if you are young and good looking + from a well off family with a good social life is probably the best period of life one can ever have - nothing else can compare to the lackadaisical carefree lifestyle some young guys have/had tbh

drink raw milk instead of that pasteurized homogenized crap

also whatever friends you do have, hang out with them as much as possible, try to go to parties

get your drivers license AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU NEED THIS TO INCREASE MOBILITY AND GO TO PARTIES
how do I get raw milk is it sold in stores?

how do I get raw milk is it sold in stores?
it will depend on where you live unironically

are you a USAcel by any chance?

• +1
A lot of us could've ascended at 14 with psl knowledge

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
A lot of us could've ascended at 14 with psl knowledge
this is the worst part, our bluepilled parents fucked us over
@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 5522
at 14 all the girls in my local school wanted me it was the best time of my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Wish I was 10 again and started hoping on HGH are early age

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222

View attachment 650844
View attachment 650845
Dont presume urself and enjoy urself not based on age but rather LOOKS. As long as u u look good then u are young you are chad and u can enjoy have fun.

Basically just look good and u 6ft4¿ very easy to be chad

I wouldn't want to, my HS was literally like a Mumbai HS full of filthy and hateful ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I wouldn't want to, my HS was literally like a Mumbai HS full of filthy and hateful ethnics.
you could hypothetically go ER if you went back in time

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
I

View attachment 650844
View attachment 650845
Reached my prime at 19.5 . Should i kys?