I wish I was 5'9-5'10

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
at 5'8 you literally cannot go without wearing the right shoes/clothes in order to not give off manlet vibes. it's right at the cutoff srs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, SubhumanCurrycel, oldcell and 11 others
Me too, I'm 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758, ManzareK and 6 others
I wish I was your lover

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Kmscurry, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Also 5'8 and hate being a manlet, makes me insecure about my masculinity and makes me less confident, the only thing that makes me cope is at least I am not shorter.

One memory that burns in my head so hard is when I was 15 I was not finished growing and I was 5'6 and walking around Chicago, I hated how much of a height difference I had with people, later I had a final two-inch growth spurt (it's kind of amazing when you think about it how much 2 inches of height really is) and I started walking around the city again and I no joke felt a lot more content and confident, that's so insane how nothing changed but my height but just walking around me being 2 inches taller made me feel so much about myself, the heightpill is insanely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6908 and 12 others
Also 5'8 and hate being a manlet, makes me insecure about my masculinity and makes me less confident, the only thing that makes me cope is at least I am not shorter.

One memory that burns in my head so hard is when I was 15 I was not finished growing and I was 5'6 and walking around Chicago, I hated how much of a height difference I had with people, later I had a final two-inch growth spurt (it's kind of amazing when you think about it how much 2 inches of height really is) and I started walking around the city again and I no joke felt a lot more content and confident, that's so insane how nothing changed but my height but just walking around me being 2 inches taller made me feel so much about myself, the heightpill is insanely brutal.
an inch is a foot when you're in the 5'7-5'10 range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11425, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
below 6'1 every inch matters because of how the bell curve is shaped

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ifyouwannabemylover, randomvanish and 2 others
i'm 5'9 and i wish i was 5'11

I'm 5'8. Never felt like a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I wish I was loved by someone
I don’t even care about looks anymore I just want to be loved

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 8 others
at 5'8 you literally cannot go without wearing the right shoes/clothes in order to not give off manlet vibes. it's right at the cutoff srs.
This tbh. 5'9'' is the start of being a man

• +1
Reactions: Germania and JosephGarrot123
im 5'10 and feel like a manlet but grateful that i ain't shorter

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Well it also depends on where you live, and 5'8" is gonna struggle more than average height normies with dating. But 5'8" Chadlet mogs 6'2" Normie depending on the girl.

But just look on the bright side, you won't face the REALLY awful manlet problems like not being taken seriously, or being seen as having a "Napoleon complex" or being a compensator if you gymmaxx. For everything but dating, 5'8" is the start of just neutral height.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Well it also depends on where you live, and 5'8" is gonna struggle more than average height normies with dating. But 5'8" Chadlet mogs 6'2" Normie depending on the girl.

But just look on the bright side, you won't face the REALLY awful manlet problems like not being taken seriously, or being seen as having a "Napoleon complex" or being a compensator if you gymmaxx. For everything but dating, 5'8" is the start of just neutral height.
Chadlets dont exist. 5'9.5 is the shortest Chad Ive seen In My life

Chadlets dont exist. 5'9.5 is the shortest Chad Ive seen In My life
They definitely do. Pretty sure there's even one on this forum that chad1212 guy. I have a coworker who is shorter than me (5'9") but he's got a chadlite face and a mogger frame and he totally has girls simping for him. There's probably a correlation between height and facial attractiveness, but I doubt that it is a super strong correlation. Do you live in a tall area where 5'8" is an actual subhuman height?

5"8 to 5"9 is a life saver inch , also from 5"7 to 5"8

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and ifyouwannabemylover
I wish I was loved by someone
I don’t even care about looks anymore I just want to be loved
You have to have hair to be loved.
Pigs are as smart as dogs but we love dogs and torture/kill pigs because dogs have hair and pigs r bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
Pathetic insecure Oldcel , can't wait for u to get embarrassed when u take em off.😂

I'm not the kissless virgin here without a chick

Rather be 29 with sexual experiences and a girl than a bitter lost enraged Zoomer that can't get no pussy because he has no looks, confidence or game

Until your next alt, see ya!

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
but these look like shit and it's too much. once you take them off, it's over for you.

I wear regular shoes that add almost 4cm and look nt so I can cope by larping 5'9.

Nah coz 5'8 is manlet, not dwarflet

So I won't look ridiculous

It takes me from 5'8 to just under 5'11 and regular shoes take me to 5'9 1/2 anyway

It's better than a case of never wearing them at all

I'm not the kissless virgin here without a chick

Rather be 29 with sexual experiences and a girl than a bitter lost enraged Zoomer that can't get no pussy because he has no looks, confidence or game

Until your next alt, see ya!
I mog you to oblivion
Screenshot 20210726 110109

Nah coz 5'8 is manlet, not dwarflet

So I won't look ridiculous

It takes me from 5'8 to just under 5'11 and regular shoes take me to 5'9 1/2 anyway

It's better than a case of never wearing them at all
the average shoe adds like 2cm I'd say. so if your shoes add 3-4cm, you'll be 176-177cm instead of 174-175cm. pretty much an inch more, which is absolutely significant in that height range. I found that the length it adds to your legs as opposed to wearing flat shoes adds to your perceived height especially. but it's still not overkill to where people will be like wtf when you take them off.

I think elevator shoes like this that add over 2 inches only really work in like a club setting or something where people don't really look at your feet. for everyday life they suck because they tend to look awkward and there's a risk of being caught.

Anybody that tells people that LL is not worth it for all but 2-3 inches needs to read this

the average shoe adds like 2cm I'd say. so if your shoes add 3-4cm, you'll be 176-177cm instead of 174-175cm. pretty much an inch more, which is absolutely significant in that height range. I found that the length it adds to your legs as opposed to wearing flat shoes adds to your perceived height especially. but it's still not overkill to where people will be like wtf when you take them off.

I think elevator shoes like this that add over 2 inches only really work in like a club setting or something where people don't really look at your feet. for everyday life they suck because they tend to look awkward and there's a risk of being caught.

These shoes that are being delivered add 2.76 inches (7cm)

It'll be interesting to see how noticeable they are

Expecting tomorrow or day after

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, volcelfatcel and .👽.
These shoes that are being delivered add 2.76 inches (7cm)

It'll be interesting to see how noticeable they are

Expecting tomorrow or day after
yea like I said it's probably too much imo

I've been a sperg about this whole thing and it brought me to the conclusion that the max you can really do is around 2 inches for everyday activities, looking NT and not having foids ask you stuff like "what are these shoes??" etc

so ideally you'd get regular non elevator shoes and get as close to 2 inches as you can, but that's just my perspective

i’m 5’8 too and i think i’ve finally accepted my height, now granted i wouldn’t mind being taller but i have to deal with the cards i’ve been dealt and move on with life

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, volcelfatcel and ifyouwannabemylover
i’m 5’8 too and i think i’ve finally accepted my height, now granted i wouldn’t mind being taller but i have to deal with the cards i’ve been dealt and move on with life
anything less than that tho...

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
They definitely do. Pretty sure there's even one on this forum that chad1212 guy. I have a coworker who is shorter than me (5'9") but he's got a chadlite face and a mogger frame and he totally has girls simping for him. There's probably a correlation between height and facial attractiveness, but I doubt that it is a super strong correlation. Do you live in a tall area where 5'8" is an actual subhuman height?
Finland. Well 5'8 is legit manlet here

What's the price of an inch?
I am spending hundreds of dollars to get an additional inch of height. I suppose I will need to spend about 100 dollars on mk 677 and 100 on Aromasin to gain 1 inch