I wish I was 6,4

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,439
Reputation
34,598
I’m only 6,1 right now

6,4 is when u get a real big halo


And don’t say some bullshit like muh rich what’s to get richer


6,1 is bare minimum.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Askinov, horseman, Tesarossa and 1 other person
Nigga larp 6’4 with lifts

Life gets good when u say ur shorter than ur actual height
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, TGUN. and Tesarossa
Nah deadass I’m 6’1 too and I get heightmogged too much for my liking

Especially cause I’m so aware of height
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and TGUN.
I’m 6’4 btw
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emogymmaxx, Tesarossa and TGUN.
Nah deadass I’m 6’1 too and I get heightmogged too much for my liking

Especially cause I’m so aware of height
The only time I been heightmogged in college was by a greasy fat fuck
I’m 6’4 btw
Now fuck a 4’11 girl and make ur son hate u and ER
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa and horseman

Similar threads

Idontknowlol
Replies
1
Views
37
6’7whitechad
6
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
16
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
brotato78
Replies
6
Views
65
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
supremeltn
Replies
5
Views
38
supremeltn
supremeltn
BatemanNigga
Replies
42
Views
192
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top