I wish I was a girl

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Girls have it easy in life. They get easy money, easy lives, easy everything. If they see a huge snake hiding in the bathroom they aren’t expected to kill it, they can just get some random cuck to kill it for them. Doesn’t matter if he’s just as scared as her, he’s male so he is expected to be brave.

If I was a girl I’d just cower in the corner all day and cry

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, LampPostPrime, Zeruel and 7 others
Girls have it easy in life. They get easy money, easy lives, easy everything. If they see a huge snake hiding in the bathroom they aren’t expected to kill it, they can just get some random cuck to kill it for them. Doesn’t matter if he’s just as scared as her, he’s male so he is expected to be brave.

If I was a girl I’d just cower in the corner all day and cry
Everything you said is true but I'd rather be chad

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Vermilioncore
Everything you said is true but I'd rather be chad
Being Chad is hard because you have to mog other men and life is constantly a competition. I don’t like competition. I just want what’s easy. I wanna sit there and complain and get my way

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel and Deleted member 28691
Suffering is God's greatest gift.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
I'd rather be a 3/10 woman than a 8/10 man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel and exo
Being Chad is hard because you have to mog other men and life is constantly a competition. I don’t like competition. I just want what’s easy. I wanna sit there and complain and get my way
Because you are a low T beta cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, CalulArgintiu59 and Deleted member 30325
So you just wanna be some ugly woman? Being stacy has hardships too women are even more bitchy about such things and it’s arguably more competitive as a stacy

Transition maxx bro, like @thecel