I wish i was a normal person with a normal life

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Really

I wish i were born a normal person into a normal family, in a normal financial state in a normal house, going to a normal school and making normal friends... Hitting every teenage milestone at a normal age, being a normal height with a normal weight and a normal frame, being a normal school presence and a normal online presence, having a normal social circle size and a normal daily routine, a normal amount of pocket money and a normal distance to school and a normal means of transport to get there, a normal age to finish school and a normal understanding of the classes, a normal SMV and interest from women, i just wish i were normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10895
Nah, tbh.

Normal ppl live normal lives and with normal IQ and are bluepilled af

Ain't nobody worth remembering on the fucking dirt sphere with a normal cucked life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Nah, tbh.

Normal ppl live normal lives and with normal IQ and are bluepilled af

Ain't nobody worth remembering on the fucking dirt sphere with a normal cucked life
if i were normal i wouldn't care about being remembered anyway because i'd be too busy having fun

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
if i were normal i wouldn't care about being remembered anyway because i'd be too busy having fun
I see ur thought process now. It's more of a philosophical question then. Why not just get hooked on drugs if ur fine coping with "having fun"?

"Having fun" like a normal person is just neurotransmitters at the end of the day

But fr if u ever need to talk abt smth my pms are open

I see ur thought process now. It's more of a philosophical question then. Why not just get hooked on drugs if ur fine coping with "having fun"?

"Having fun" like a normal person is just neurotransmitters at the end of the day
Because fuck drugs

Having fun to me is having fun in a productive way that exists and can be remembered by other people who come along the ride with me

Because fuck drugs

Having fun to me is having fun in a productive way that exists and can be remembered by other people who come along the ride with me

Basing ur self worth on others' opinions? Whether or not ur NT is just rng. What other ppl think of u is also a result of the rng formation of their thoughts

you are normal height already tis just your twink framne

Basing ur self worth on others' opinions? Whether or not ur NT is just rng. What other ppl think of u is also a result of the rng formation of their thoughts
don't even know what RNG is but i'm not ''basing my self worth on others' opinions'' rather i just want to experience things that are real, like i did in the past, stories that get told on and reminisced over

saying ''you won't believe what i did... on Lsd'' is so lame i want to do shit irl

you are normal height already tis just your twink framne
no i'm a manlet lol just because i heightmog your boyfriend stallone doesn't mean i'm normal height or tall

you are normal

at least you dont have my midface

I love her

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and StrangerDanger
no one cares bro police not gonna investigate you for being an incel terrorist