• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, deadstock, blackpilledarab and 1 other person
And women werent whores and doing cumwalks

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and try2beme
Also im born in 2003 niggas

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Great times, getting rejected, sitting on forums.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
1999 till 2016 was peak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, deadstock and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and heyheyheybro22
I mean they probably were but at least they had more shame and less social media
Yea but there were way less and they started being whores in their 20 not in their early teens like now

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and try2beme
Yea but there were way less and they started being whores in their 20 not in their early teens like now

Lol cope. They were all sluts then and now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaRetard, watah, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I went to a nightclub 3 times in 2012 then properly began clubbing in 2013
There was something about the vibe then that legitimately got lost within the space of 2 years

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TechnoBoss and try2beme
There was something about the vibe then that legitimately got lost within the space of 2 years
Mirin hard im only 20 so id never know

Because you were in your basement the entire time huh

Great way to level up your insight youre totally right

I stopped liking my first crush at 15 after learning how many guys she'd hooked up with. At my first party at 15 several people fucked, including my former oneitis who got fucked around the side of the house and the mum caught her. Making out publicly was way more common then before people got scared being filmed. At said party I watched them play a game of passing the ice cube with their mouths. All of the girls in highschool were fucking, most got their slut phase done by 14.

So you're right, it wasn't the same, it was actually worse back then. Back then parents were even less strict, kids started running around the streets at 8 yrs old, now more girls delay their partying slut years and more are hesitant to enter into it because of social media shaming.

I stopped liking my first crush at 15 after learning how many guys she'd hooked up with. At my first party at 15 several people fucked, including my former oneitis who got fucked around the side of the house and the mum caught her. Making out publicly was way more common then before people got scared being filmed. At said party I watched them play a game of passing the ice cube with their mouths. All of the girls in highschool were fucking, most got their slut phase done by 14.

So you're right, it wasn't the same, it was actually worse back then. Back then parents were even less strict, kids started running around the streets at 8 yrs old, now more girls delay their partying slut years and more are hesitant to enter into it because of social media shaming.
> social media
> shaming
Its gettinng worse ur tripping if social media is fixing it

Nah I prefer it this way. I was born in the perfect sigma place at the perfect sigma time with the perfect sigma mindset

• Woah
Don't have to imagine it because i lived it and yes it was so fucking good.

• +1
I mean they probably were but at least they had more shame and less social media
nope, no women were as degenerate as current year foids

nope, no women were as degenerate as current year foids
Sure if u had access to unlimited social media attention. I disagree tho women are getting more masculine

Sure if u had access to unlimited social media attention. I disagree tho women are getting more masculine
Life was better in every aspect back then unless you are GL since it's do easy to slay foids now

• +1
I was born in 1993 and yes I was ugly subhuman virgin back then same as now, but holy shit culture was so much better. Pre wokeness, pre politics obsession, pre zoomer retardation and cringe

there was a energy in the air cuz smartphones were just starting to saturate. People were optimistic about the future of technology and society. Felt like things were starting to change as far as evil kike trillionaires with the occupy movement. I remember being on the bus and passing by one of them in Charlotte. I wish I wuda joined but I was preoccupied with my own shit back then

Man wokeness and zoomer/alpha cringe destroyed everything. Sad

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and try2beme
I was born in 1993 and yes I was ugly subhuman virgin back then same as now, but holy shit culture was so much better. Pre wokeness, pre politics obsession, pre zoomer retardation and cringe

there was a energy in the air cuz smartphones were just starting to saturate. People were optimistic about the future of technology and society. Felt like things were starting to change as far as evil kike trillionaires with the occupy movement. I remember being on the bus and passing by one of them in Charlotte. I wish I wuda joined but I was preoccupied with my own shit back then

Man wokeness and zoomer/alpha cringe destroyed everything. Sad
And u cud even hear the positivity and innocence in the music

Dubstep and EDM were big then, all happy and positive, now it's just evil satanic fake gay emo rap and shit. Sucks

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and try2beme
And u cud even hear the positivity and innocence in the music

Dubstep and EDM were big then, all happy and positive, now it's just evil satanic fake gay emo rap and shit. Sucks
Now its about popping percs for birth control, if he cheating im doing him worse, ect ect

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you were 7 in 2010 what do you even remember back then young nigga
2010s is almost a decade time frame you braindead imbecile and what did i even say about remebering anything

I remember everything in 2012
U remember everything in 2008 too going by the usual age of ~5 that's usually when people start to have memory

• +1
blud remember what he did when he was 4
Yes you retard. Saying "blud" doesn't make you right over everyone's lived experiences and mountains of research :lul:

Someone's a seething coping zoomie born in 2008

People were so cool imagine being a young adult in 2010, 2012, 2014

Literally insane how times have changed in a short span
I wish i were 12 in 1300s and got a plague and died

• +1
blud remember what he did when he was 4

"Most modern data suggests somewhere between the ages 3 and 4 on average."

Personally my earliest memories jibe with this. I have memories of living in Louisiana when I was 4 in 1997.

• +1