the legend

the ...
Tenor 2

wait, you dont want to fuck her...

you actually want to be her? a female?

I dont care normie
Im suffering because Im not her since 2014
5 fucking years of suffering
I mean if a guy can identify himself as a woman in 2019 and get way with it then whats stopping u from calling yourself Ariana Grande and dress like her... :feelskek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: sadakiyo
do you want to be her so bad, feel fragile and petite like she isn't? This is the fantasy and obstacle you can't overcome, after all you have been thinking about it constantly and how you don't remember it at all when you now are a male, right? whatever

Reminds me of the time I used to fap to the thought of a internet foid I spoke to licking Ariana's pussy. She said she'd only go lesbian for her.

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
I'd love to fuck her tbh, she's a small and petite latina

Suicide_Flyer_Poster.jpg

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I guess if I were the female me I would live life on ultra easy tutorial mode. And having an army of beta orbiters to do my bidding, and being able to make millions selling my bathwater would be kinda cool. I would still be a lesbian though because guys just don't do it for me.

I guess if I were the female me I would live life on ultra easy tutorial mode. And having an army of beta orbiters to do my bidding, and being able to make millions selling my bathwater would be kinda cool. I would still be a lesbian though because guys just don't do it for me.
You wouldnt be lesbian

change back ur avi to ariana I got turned on every time I saw her face.
I have a thing for good looking latina women, there is something especially sexy about their style I find hot.

gasy nigga

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I mean if a guy can identify himself as a woman in 2019 and get way with it then whats stopping u from calling yourself Ariana Grande and dress like her... :feelskek:

Dude don't even go their trannies should be kept under the radar

ill make a hole inside a tree and fuck it I don't care if I get blisters,