I wish I was born in Ancient Greece

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
Cos light brown would have been accepted there and Id go on expeditions with my Med bros, and do ephedrine and rape nordic femboys. Its over im rotting in my room now

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Snake.0359

In T nagar shopping center

Cos light brown would have been accepted there and Id go on expeditions with my Med bros, and do ephedrine and rape nordic femboys. Its over im rotting in my room now
You either have bones or not
everything else doesn't matter

• +1
nah you’d be a giga foreigner so would i :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nah you’d be a giga foreigner so would i :feelskek:
"
ancient Greeks had cities across the Mediterranean, and many of the most important Greek cities were in Ionia (the west coast of modern-day Turkey); in Hellas (modern-day Greece) cities such as Athens were highly cosmopolitan; on the islands, places like Delos were important trading posts attracting people from around the Mediterranean. So there was considerable genetic diversity among the ancient Greeks - what defined a Hellene was not genetics but practices, like religion, language, or a narrative of shared descent, which allowed people like e.g. the Phoenicians to define themselves as Greek.
"

• Woah
"
ancient Greeks had cities across the Mediterranean, and many of the most important Greek cities were in Ionia (the west coast of modern-day Turkey); in Hellas (modern-day Greece) cities such as Athens were highly cosmopolitan; on the islands, places like Delos were important trading posts attracting people from around the Mediterranean. So there was considerable genetic diversity among the ancient Greeks - what defined a Hellene was not genetics but practices, like religion, language, or a narrative of shared descent, which allowed people like e.g. the Phoenicians to define themselves as Greek.
"
creampie white pus

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss