I wish I was closer to my GF

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Related thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/central-london-has-so-many-good-looking-people.800258/

Lots of online calls, lots of texting, all because she lives a couple of hours away from me. I only get to see her one or two times a month.

None of the local girls were what I wanted, and of the very few I spoke to, she didn't "feel a spark" or she wasn't attractive enough. Almost all the girls here are low end MTB or below.

Even though I tried to kid myself into liking MTBs I knew in my heart I wanted at least a HTB that was HQNP. so I didn't care if it's long distance. But a lot of the girls I spoke to did.

4chan girls were too broken, Reddit girls were too unattractive, Instagram girls were too NTmaxxed and wanted nothing to do with someone with 32 followers and a K-on pfp. And of course the prettiest girls were on Insta.

It took me a while to finally meet a girl that was HQNP, Muslim, pretty, compatible and willing to do long distance until we marry.

I honestly feel like a fucking old man living in a small town as well because all my former friends moved out. And after they move out they hardly speak. They're with new NT friends in Central London.

I'm only 25. I feel like an old man. Even though they look older than me, they live a more entertaining life than me while I financially mog them.

Even though I am content with my LTR I wish I was closer to her physically so I can spend magical moments with her, and pour my heart and soul out. Every moment I spend with her especially in the flesh counts.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What’s holding you back from actually marrying her? It’s months now from when you 2 got in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Marry her soon.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane
Is there no chance you can move to London?

• So Sad
Stop posting gay ass post then.

• JFL
What’s holding you back from actually marrying her? It’s months now from when you 2 got in a relationship.
She said she wanted to wait until 2024 so we, especially I, can both be financially ready.

I hinted strongly I wanted to marry.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Marry her soon.
She said she wanted to wait until 2024 so we, especially I, can both be financially ready.

We intend to marry next year. For now it will be something intimate small and cosy. No big bash yet, even though she said she would have loved that.

We'll do that some other time. Shortly after the nikkah

• Love it
Last edited:
  • +1

Leave this forum after you marry. You'll cringe hard reading your post later in life.

• +1
What do you do for a living?

• +1
  • +1