I wish I was like 6'6 or 6'7

Best thing to do is look up the average height of your demographic. I’m white, Eastern European (live in the UK though), and 18, for example. That’s how you’ll know best whether it’s over or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If i had the power to choose I would chose broad shouldered mesomorph with medium-large wrists. Like a swimmer. Endomorph physique sucks ass
Of course and I'd be Chad too jfl, but realitically speaking I'd rather be a brute endomorph than my current build
Mesomorph = descended from warrior classes. Truly alpha
Lol no, obviously mesomorphs are pussies who couldn't pick a side and rather stay on the fence like Girls, truly a pussy physique

• +1
6'3-6'5 barefoot is ideal slayer unmoggable height.

Above that is nichemaxxing

• +1
Cope tbh. The average height of a western (eg. UK, USA) 18 year old is 5’11”. I’m 6’1”, 18, and have been since I was 16. I don’t feel tall at all, and that’s because I’m not.

Jfl at the broscience. Average height in industrialized countries has grown at a massively decreasing rate since the 80s, because we have pretty much plateaued in nutrition and healthcare. If you look online you'll find that the average American in the 1980s was as tall as now. Only way people in first world countries are getting taller in the future is genetic engineering.

Also JFL (all caps) at 18 years old being 5ft11 on average. Apart from the fact that it's not reflected in any statistics whatsoever, I go once a month to a big uni campus in London as a company ambassador for my bank and I heightmogg like 80% of the lads.

• +1
Also JFL (all caps) at 18 years old being 5ft11 on average. Apart from the fact that it's not reflected in any statistics whatsoever, I go once a month to a big uni campus in London as a company ambassador for my bank and I heightmogg like 80% of the lads.

What's your height?

I finished sixth form college last year, a college with over 4k students in southern England (a town 38.8 miles from London.). I was 6'0"/6'1" the whole way through, and the vast majority were just slightly shorter than me if I stood up straight with good posture. Some heightmogged me too. These are 16-19 year old males we're talking about. Here at least, the average seems to be very close to 6 foot. But London's a whole lot more diverse. A lot more ethnics that probably drag the average down, making whites seem taller, hence why you probably heightmog more. Most at my college were white.

• +1
23ux5dw

basically this

6'6+ is the minimum height to be considered tall

• +1