Reactions: 5.5psl
Chadlite face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Krakowski and 5.5psl
mtn with body halo

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RecessedChinCel
If you think he's subchad you're overdosing on copium. He mogs every single psl god out there
Chico mogs him quite easily

If you think he's subchad you're overdosing on copium. He mogs every single psl god out there
he does mog psl god (bunch of subhumans and ltns)

Huge appeal

Tall (6'4)
Great frame
Great body
Great pheno
Chad face
High status

Only issue is coloring but who cares

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and exo
his prime doesn't mog bateman's + he aged like shit. bateman still looks good
He's got a better face and more height than bateman. I dont see how you can make an argument he mogged prime for prime. Yes he aged well

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Huge appeal

Tall (6'4)
Great frame
Great body
Great pheno
Chad face
High status

Only issue is coloring but who cares
His coloring is perfect though except for eye color. He hairmogs and skinmogs everyone in his pictures

• Crisis among men, especially young men, is a societal issue that needs compassion and attention. 0
  • Biological factors: Men's prefrontal cortex matures slower than women's, affecting executive function. 288
  • Education system biased against men: Boys more likely to be suspended for the same activities as girls. 331
  • Economic policies have led to a decline in men's wealth compared to their parents. 423
  • Lack of male role models: Incarceration, male abandonment, and lack of male teachers in primary school contribute. 400
  • Online dating and social media contribute to men's isolation and lack of social skills. 859
  • AI and sexbots could further isolate men from real human relationships. 1056
  • The crisis among men is also affecting women. Women are increasingly finding it difficult to find suitable partners. 1572
  • Women are getting "taller" metaphorically, i.e., more successful and educated, while men are getting "shorter," leading to fewer viable mates for women. 1764
  • Online dating dynamics: Top 10% of men get 80-90% of opportunities for short-term relationships, leaving a majority of men and women lonely. 1884
  • The societal lens often evaluates a woman's success through her romantic life, unlike men. 1809
  • Statistics show rising numbers of women over 30 who are single, childless, and earning more than their husbands. 2063
  • Women are more likely to have best friends compared to men, which may mitigate the loneliness factor. 2096
  • Young men should focus on personal finance and establishing a stable income. 2132
  • Physical fitness is crucial for mental health and attractiveness. 2169
  • Find a profession with a high employment rate and invest time to get good at it. 2245
  • Live below your means to accumulate capital. 2313
  • Invest in low-cost ETFs and index funds. 2478
  • The power of compound interest and time can turn small investments into significant amounts. 2670
  • The key to improving the lives of young men is mentorship from older men. 3006
  • The least happy people often have alcohol as a common attribute. 3858
  • Young people, especially men, should audit their addictions. 3871
  • Decreasing alcohol intake can help in career growth. 3904
  • Early career is like a rocket; most fuel is spent getting out of the atmosphere. 3953
  • The modern vision of protection needs nuance, including understanding and protecting marginalized communities like the trans community. 4773
  • Being a provider is still a key component of masculinity, and it's not just about economic provision but also about supporting your partner. 4831
  • The role of a procreator in masculinity involves being the initiator in romantic relationships, distinguishing between pursuit and predation. 4891
  • Online dating is a challenging space for men who are not in the "top 10%" of attractiveness. 5048
  • Online dating is challenging for men not in the "top 10%" of attractiveness. 5105
  • Relationships that begin at work often reveal qualities hard to convey online. 5127
  • Young people need more opportunities to meet in person. 5147
  • Workplaces should create social environments for people to meet. 5586
  • Remote work is beneficial for caregivers but can limit career growth. 5539
  • Regulation is needed for AI and big tech, despite their claims of welcoming it. 6002

He is 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I just can't cope with being sub Bateman
Nigga is 194cm with an 8+/10 face!
He has a wide frame and status too
Just kill me already.
Fuckin mogs me in everything

• +1
How do you subhumans cope being sub-Bateman

I just can't cope with being sub Bateman
Nigga is 194cm with an 8+/10 face!
He has a wide frame and status too
Just kill me already.
Fuckin mogs me in everything
He is 6'2 but his wide frame gives the illusion of him being taller.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and exo
i wish i was an asian girl

Nick the bloatcel Bateman. Without beard he is chadlite at most, beard gives him chad halo. He is 6'2 as already said, he appears taller due to always standing next to manlets. He is not pretty boy cocksucking cuck and he cares about looks so he aged much better than Chico Norwoodski the mexican cocksucker.

CGw_eUnUgAEmOSQ

• JFL
Best looking dude out there. Mogs the FUCK out of Gandy btw.

• +1