I wish i was still virgin

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
And innocent.
I don’t think i will ever forget about the blackpill.
I don’t think i will ever forget about 99/100 of foids true nature.

But at the same time, if i was still bluepilled i would have been hurt in a relationship, or abused.
Its a sad burden.
Anyone who denies that modernity is the worst degen shit to happen and that traditionalism where you get with ease a prime virgin to ltr, and with values, and that you get a purpose in life, is a corrupted low iq fuck.

@Blackgymmax @the BULL
Unironically my average looking cousins who got married early and now have kids with virgin hots foids cuz traditionalism are now happier than i may ever be.

Fuck this world

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14774 and 10 others
Yes and I wish I was disabeld, kys retard.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bogii, Hueless and Deleted member 18840
I thought you were a virgin

Why did you defile yourself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
I thought you were a virgin

Why did you defile yourself
Its a long story. I tought i was ugly because once you keep yourself for so long you question your looks. I installed tinder, talked with the hottest girl i could find, and she wanted to meet up so i tried to enhance my dating skills, but then she forced me basically to get sex and since i was attracted and wanted to see if i was genuinely attractive to her i continued. When i left i tought that it would change my life. All it did was making me more sad about human nature

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
Its a long story. I tought i was ugly because once you keep yourself for so long you question your looks. I installed tinder, talked with the hottest girl i could find, and she wanted to meet up so i tried to enhance my dating skills, but then she forced me basically to get sex and since i was attracted and wanted to see if i was genuinely attractive to her i continued. When i left i tought that it would change my life. All it did was making me more sad about human nature
She raped you

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
It's okay bhai. You shall now find a Good wife and start a family.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back