I wish I was talented at stuff

D

Deleted member 22063

Zephir
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Posts
2,675
Reputation
4,337
I am not talented at anything. Never have been. Not even relative to my mediocre peers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You are fooling yourself. To become good at something you need to practice a lot.

Some things come easier to some than others but no one develops insane skill without practice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
You are fooling yourself. To become good at something you need to practice a lot.

Some things come easier to some than others but no one develops insane skill without practice
I don't have the personality traits for that shit. Also aptitude is half of it.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766 and Tom Jones
I don't have the personality traits for that shit. Also aptitude is half of it.
Well there you have it. You want something but won’t sacrifice anything. Everything comes at a price
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21766 and Deleted member 22063

Similar threads

Idontknowlol
Replies
1
Views
29
6’7whitechad
6
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
11
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
brotato78
Replies
6
Views
56
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Jlaemees
Replies
0
Views
6
Jlaemees
Jlaemees
BatemanNigga
Replies
42
Views
191
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top