i wish i was tall

Blackops2cel was tall and shit but hes not got asmuch appeal as someone like damian kater or other short moggers, face is just a multiplier for your face . Height is law is propaganda by white tiktok girls who can get only mtns where height matters, not saying height dont matter but face is law
Yeah I agree face is always going to be more important than height.

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
5'4
i can afford aromasin
i can afford cheap hgh from qsc
height is controlled by many factors
im fucked
5'4 is a death sentence. You could still grow though. I was 5'7 at 16 and now I'm 5'11 at 20.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Blackops2cel was tall and shit but hes not got asmuch appeal as someone like damian kater or other short moggers, face is just a multiplier for your height . Height is law is propaganda by white tiktok girls who can get only mtns where height matters, not saying height dont matter but face is law
The thing is that most "short moggers" are at least like 5'7.
5'4 is over tier. It's literally lower than the average female (think they're like 5'4.5 on average?)

The thing is that most "short moggers" are at least like 5'7.
5'4 is over tier. It's literally lower than the average female (think they're like 5'4.5 on average?)
Yh but you can just wear lifts

literally every time I need to go to you's profile from a post or something and copy his user from there and only then it works jfl.
Please give me and some select users discounts when buying from your pharmacy cat 🐱 nigga
itll be $500 per vial but for u my friend 450

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs