I wish I was tyson ballou

He mogs ramirez
yes in frauded modelling photoshoots/runway while richard smoking heroin and sleeping on cemetry and bone mogging the 99% of male population ballaou might have more appeal but remirez's devilish/serial killer aura halos him extremly hard @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and Deleted member 15099
yes in frauded modelling photoshoots/runway while richard smoking heroin and sleeping on cemetry and bone mogging the 99% of male population ballaou might have more appeal but remirez's devilish/serial killer aura halos him extremly hard @astatine
no

A serial killer htn will slay more than an aspie/atuistic chad but i got your point
no

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

High class supermodel chad vs autistic no teeth 0 collagen fucking serial killer?

OH BOY I WONDER WHO WINS..

fuck me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted and Deleted member 14561
no

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

High class supermodel chad vs autistic no teeth 0 collagen fucking serial killer?

OH BOY I WONDER WHO WINS..

fuck me.
keep coping and jbs love serial killers even ugly ones get nudes and love letters as for remirez he got his teeth done in jail and yes bad collagen but still he aged better than ballaou

keep coping and jbs love serial killers even ugly ones get nudes and love letters as for remirez he got his teeth done in jail and yes bad collagen but still he aged better than ballaou
No he didn't

Ballou aged better he just takes 0 care of him self with grooming all he needs to do is shave his beard and he's set.

No he didn't

Ballou aged better he just takes 0 care of him self with grooming all he needs to do is shave his beard and he's set.
But his eyes are melting

got mogged by opry here
4d953d625c59e6d72b4db249a53329ee
Distilleryimage11ak instagramcom 8bfa51c68f9711e396f50eb5cd468707 8