I wish I was ugly as fuck/subhuman

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'm a low/mid tier normie, I'm basically invisible to women. I NEED to uglymaxx, then women at least will acknowledge my presence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, aBetterMii, whiteissuperior and 2 others
You're certainly visible here with that coloring though

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Looks of disgust+harassment charges>>> being ignored

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I'd rather be normal looking, Than noticed in a bad light. Cause ugly people are guaranteed to be bullied throughout school, and ask yourself when's the last time you've seen a good looking school shooter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
Why would u not out the same effort into looksmaxxing retard :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Lev Peshkov
"You want to free slaves
I want free slaves
We are not the same bhai " : currylightskin

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
I'd rather be normal looking, Than noticed in a bad light. Cause ugly people are guaranteed to be bullied throughout school, and ask yourself when's the last time you've seen a good looking school shooter
I'll then be able to finally use my judo skills and beat the shit out of someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If you could not tell, my post is a troll post jfl
My iq is far below what is accepted as average
DC5CB053 C152 47EA 9C98 3B8FFE243722

“Can you feel my hearrtttttt” 🎵

• JFL
I'll then be able to finally use my judo skills and beat the shit out of someone
What do you do if its a women though? I remember in middle school, this one subhuman fat kid got into an argument with a girl, and the next day he got jumped on the stairway by her simps

• JFL
“yeah bro just looksmaxx bro you’re gonna turn into chad bro just bonesmash bro”
agreed. Atm I'm smoking a pack a day and drinking high fructose corn syrup drinks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16369
What do you do if its a women though? I remember in middle school, this one subhuman fat kid got into an argument with a girl, and the next day he got jumped on the stairway
If a woman were to like be up in my face, I'd warn her not to come closer. And when she does, I'd probably throw her and hold her down/pin until she calms down tbh.

• Woah
Just uglymaxx bro. Worked for me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
If a woman were to like be up in my face, I'd warn her not to come closer. And when she does, I'd probably throw her and hold her down/pin until she calms down tbh.
I can't do that sadly, Black men are legit the only race willing to go to jail over women, Even if I beat them in a fight. They could decide to bring a gun the next day

• +1
"dont waste your time having a kid with a woman, kidnap a child of your choice"

• JFL
I can't do that sadly, Black men are legit the only race willing to go to jail over women, Even if I beat them in a fight. They could decide to bring a gun the next day
I don't live in USA, my country has no guns. Only issue with using judo is, is at times it can be a bit too effective. If I tossed someone on concrete/pavement, there's a good chance they'd be injured badly. You can modify some judo throws to kill too, but regular judo throw alone on an untrained person is more than enough to cause serious injury - if they fall on grass they might just get a bruise

• +1
“If one leaves you for another… there’s always her mother.”

I don't live in USA, my country has no guns. Only issue with using judo is, is at times it can be a bit too effective. If I tossed someone on concrete/pavement, there's a good chance they'd be injured badly. You can modify some judo throws to kill too, but regular judo throw alone on an untrained person is more than enough to cause serious injury - if they fall on grass they might just get a bruise
Ah, I forgot they don't have guns in the UK, worse you'll have to face is someone with a knife

• +1
" Take off your Car brakes because they are the only thing that can stop you from reaching your destination " .

• JFL
" Take off your Car brakes because they are the only thing that can stop you from reaching your destination " .
nigga who is telling you this advice jfl

• JFL
" If you hate breakfast, break it slowly"

• JFL