I wish I was White and NT

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,

CIP-Lucas-Harnish-staff.jpg

we would also slay them in our tents and even have orgies in the woods,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

IMG 6492

IMG 6493

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

If i was a white and nt with high trust features. I would make so many friends in my white upper middle class suburbs and prolly have a place to gymcel since I would have buddies with a home gym during this covid-19 bullshit

I always dream of being white and NT with high trust features, the highest quality of life

@fukmylyf
@streege
@Ritalincel
@randomguy1235
@TRUE_CEL

You see @Playboypuertorican this is what its all about, jfl at being ethnic, I don't want to see your coping Nigger and ethnic threads :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 28541, Beetlejuice and 38 others
This isn’t how my life looks like and I’m white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Lmao, Deleted member 4612 and 20 others
Don’t worry. You are white. Just a darker shade. A nigger shade of white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, honky, .👽. and 20 others
I wish I had your frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, MentalistKebab, randomguy1235 and 5 others
Must suck being a nigger jfl
XKrOhCN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4612, CursedOne and 14 others
i caged at the bunch of incels in the 1st pic.
I'm INDID mirin your level of IRONY son, you'r a mogger despite your tiny skull
Those guys would never accept me in their social circle, and what does that make me habibi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, randomguy1235 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i wish to be john wick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 685, .👽. and 7 others
Those guys would never accept me in their social circle, and what does that make me habibi?
It makes you a TINY SKULL MOGGER IRONY WISE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Ethnic self hate gives me feelings of disgust.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5467 and 7 others
i just want a compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, CursedOne and Deleted member 5634
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Golang and Deleted member 3043
ethnics think being white is everything

manlets think being tall is everything

dicklets think big dick is everything

baldcels think hair is everything

but in the end it all boils down to face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4612, Michael Myers and 6 others
ethnics think being white is everything

manlets think being tall is everything

dicklets think big dick is everything

baldcels think hair is everything

but in the end it all boils down to face
Wrong

Race/pheno>face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20679, Looks234 and 6 others
same. i tried to join a school club before and went there was all white ppl. on top of being heightmogged so hard i never went back

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5143
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4612, Golang and 1 other person
Lots of self haters on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5634
I'm white and somewhat NT. You have to be a 6/10 (Well developed, healthy looking face). If you don't have that you may as well be ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4570, Golang and 2 others
i am a deformed whitecel. I have no Friends :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 4570
same level of cope as shortcels claiming height>face
Jfl the jbw and the racepill are like gravity do you want me to remind you and cite sources of how much of an adantage it is being white in the market, or how much ethnic women go for white guys in almost every country. Racepill will forever be ingrained in society because women are all inherently racist. All the couples I see at my gym white weemen or ethnic all with white man jfl, maybe in some cases like location I see an occasional Nigger, but I'm not bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, randomguy1235, Gaia262 and 3 others
you need to be a 7/10 white to have a life like this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5634, Patient A and 1 other person
DB0E4798 31B8 45C3 AAD7 6960FF7F15C5

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4570, Golang and 2 others
you need to be a 7/10 white to have a life like this.
High tier normie is enough to live the bare minimum
I'm white and somewhat NT. You have to be a 6/10 (Well developed, healthy looking face). If you don't have that you may as well be ethnic
White incel>>>>ethnic incel

And never forget only ethnics can be truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, verZYownZZun, randomguy1235 and 5 others
High tier normie is enough to live the bare minimum
you say that because you are not white but high-tier normie is average asf, the first pic in mountain just show us incels who betabuxx landwhales

• +1
what the fk is this shit. get ur self together king of framelets

• +1
White people are gods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 4612, Gaia262 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Gaia262
I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

View attachment 317556
View attachment 317557

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

If i was a white and nt with high trust features. I would make so many friends in my white upper middle class suburbs and prolly have a place to gymcel since I would have buddies with a home gym during this covid-19 bullshit

I always dream of being white and NT with high trust features, the highest quality of life

@fukmylyf
@streege
@Ritalincel
@randomguy1235
@TRUE_CEL

You see @Playboypuertorican this is what its all about, jfl at being ethnic, I don't want to see your coping Nigger and ethnic threads :lul::lul::lul:
Never tag me again you selfhating nobody loser.

Never fucking tag me again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, .👽., chadpreetcel123 and 10 others
i wish i were 6'4 with a 8.5*6.5 penis and brad pitts face and jeff seids physique

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 4612, Golang and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, randomguy1235, Gaia262 and 3 others
Doesn’t your own ethnicity have the same lifestyle?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, chadpreetcel123, Golang and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Patient A, Zeta ascended and 2 others
he is from skullcel ethnicity
That’s the point. It’s not your ethnicity that determines your lifestyle, but your attractiveness.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
That’s the point. It’s not your ethnicity that determines your lifestyle, but your attractiveness.
This is major cope if I was white I would be instagram model and travel the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Gaia262, Zeta ascended and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 5143
i swear you'r the biggest troll here ily
You are not even ethnic, you are prolly getting your dicked sucked by a jb as we speak

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, RichardSpencel, Golang and 2 others
@Playboypuertorican
@Playboypuertorican
@Playboypuertorican
I always thought he would be your nemesis.
Together we will destroy him and @Dark Badboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 3 others

View attachment 317556
View attachment 317557

@fukmylyf
@streege
@Ritalincel
@randomguy1235
@TRUE_CEL

I can sorta pass for white. But yeah I agree being white is easy mode.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3043
You are not even ethnic, you are prolly getting your dicked sucked by a jb as we speak
i'm giga ethnic bro, even more ethnic looking than dogapm bro it's over. but i don't get dick sucked pls it's forbidden, only i get nipple sucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and fukmylyf
Being white is useless if you're not nt, at least if you're ethnic (and not subhuman) you will get badboy halo

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 4991
True. fuck being north indian caucasian. being white european is the real deal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, randomguy1235, RichardSpencel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5143
he's 7 ft tall tho :oops:
never seen in my life such frame as op, that's really means his irony ability is good. Hopefully he is a pious man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5143 and fukmylyf
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043