I wish I was white

This forum seems to have an unusually high number of low-IQ, emotionally maladjusted incels, and also white femcels LARPing as men. It's like the Twilight Zone. A complete inversion of reality.

In real life everyone prefers Asian women. They're the most desired women.
Also a lot of nonwhite men who cant handle the fact that non white women are idealized in our society, while their men are seen as low status and lacking in masculinity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Detona
Not if the skinny girls are Asian.

Owned.

How do you not realize that *you* are the one saying that men prefer taller women and non-Asian women?

Legitimately convinced your IQ is below 50, btw.
i prefer women with feminine bodies and asians dont have those
i also dont like chink eyes and other asian features
are you gonna call me a woman or 50 iq again?

retard my area is pretty much 99% white no gooks here and im sure no one here prefers gooks

Wishful thinking. Even in the UK a study found men prefer East Asian women over white and Black women.

Also a lot of nonwhite men who cant handle the fact that non white women are idealized in our society, while their men are seen as low status and lacking in masculinity

Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
i prefer women with feminine bodies and asians dont have those
i also dont like chink eyes and other asian features
are you gonna call me a woman or 50 iq again?

Cope. Asian women have the most feminine bodies and skin.

12636.jpg

82742954_052_9703.jpg

retard my area is pretty much 99% white no gooks here and im sure no one here prefers gooks
Just because they dont have asian women in front of them doesn't mean they wouldnt prefer them... But if a massive amount of asian women were to enter the country they will become a symbol of femininity and attractiveness for women.

There are no east asian "immigrants" in sweden but thousands of swedish men import thai wives every year despite the fact.

Cope. Asian women have the most feminine bodies and skin.

12636.jpg

82742954_052_9703.jpg
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HER CHEST THERES NOTHING THERE YOU CLOSETED PEDO TARD
9 yr old white girls have bigger tits than that u actual freak

Just because they dont have asian women in front of them doesn't mean they wouldnt prefer them... But if a massive amount of asian women were to enter the country they will become a symbol of femininity and attractiveness for women.

There are no east asian "immigrants" in sweden but thousands of swedish men import thai wives every year despite the fact.
for the last time most guys dont prefer tiny flat child bodies i certainly dont

Cope.

White male + Asian female couples have a lower divorce rate than white-white couples.

Their relationships are also happier, and the white men in them make more money than the white cucks who settled for white "women".

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

White+white couples = low status, high divorce rate, cheesy, drug and alcohol problems, naturally incompatible and dystopian

Men naturally assign more value to Asian women because they are more beautiful, more intellgent, and harder to get.
asians have super loyal culture despite hating each other, my grandmas friend were married all their life once her husband died he dropped his ashes into his worst fear the ocean out of spite

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Cope.

6266aa2cbdee9_zzk7tphi25981-png__700.jpg

All non-Asian men prefer Asian women. It's actually only Asian men who pretend not to like them, because they hate them for being the most popular race of women, while Asian men are the least popular.

You're probably a coping white "woman" or an Asian guy. Certainly no man of unmixed European heritage shares your attitude towards Asian women.
Tales from tel aviv center

Are you coping or what? She has large tits.

But breasts don't matter to most men, most men want a small ribcage and big nipples on a woman.

White women have neither.

What the fuck are you talking about you blind faggot, her tits are big. You're just used to sagging white woman tits, so when you see perfectly perky and firm ones like on the asian woman, it doesnt register in your brain because you've learnt to love aged saggy granma baps

• +1
Tales from tel aviv center

Nah, Tel Aviv is against Asian women and supports white women. That's the stereotype, at least.

Seriously how dumb can you coping mayofoids actually be?

What the fuck are you talking about you blind faggot, her tits are big. You're just used to sagging white woman tits, so when you see perfectly perky and firm ones like on the asian woman, it doesnt register in your brain because you've learnt to love aged saggy granma baps

White women got them tube sock titties. With no nipples and no color contrast.

• +1
Nah, Tel Aviv is against Asian women and supports white women. That's the stereotype, at least.

Seriously how dumb can you coping mayofoids actually be?
The whole wmaf thing was a psyop started by kikes on 4chan to promote interracial mixing lol, they tried promoting bbc and it was caught on as being spread by kikes, but 4chans completely obvlivious to the fact that kikes support wmaf

80% of Thai people in Sweden are women.

Over for mayofoids.

Last edited:
  • +1
The whole wmaf thing was a psyop started by kikes on 4chan to promote interracial mixing lol, they tried promoting bbc and it was caught on as being spread by kikes, but 4chans completely obvlivious to the fact that kikes support wmaf

What a cope.

WMAF has ancient Indo-European origins.

White men preferred Asian women during colonial times and in WW2.

I can show you studies from the 1990s showing that white men preferred Asian women long before 4chan.

Anti-WMAF is the Global South agenda. It's anti-European and anti-white male.

Are you coping or what? She has large tits.

But breasts don't matter to most men, most men want a small ribcage and big nipples on a woman.

White women have neither.
no you fucking idiots here is a girl with big tits, try find an asian girl with this size
also i wasn't even looking for an exceptionally good face but the girl in this 2 second video is prettier than 99.999% of gooks facially

What a cope.

WMAF has ancient Indo-European origins.

White men preferred Asian women during colonial times and in WW2.

I can show you studies from the 1990s showing that white men preferred Asian women long before 4chan.

Anti-WMAF is the Global South agenda. It's anti-European and anti-white male.
Nigga what ofc in a war the winning side will rape the losing sides children anyways bbc is even older the aryans fucked the black bitches in india and created indians

Nigga what ofc in a war the winning side will rape the losing sides children anyways bbc is even older the aryans fucked the black bitches in india and created indians
Or wmbf or whatever

no you fucking idiots here is a girl with big tits, try find an asian girl with this size
also i wasn't even looking for an exceptionally good face but the girl in this 2 second video is prettier than 99.999% of gooks facially
View attachment 2765932

That is fucking disgusting.

She looks like she's made out of cottage cheese and looks like a gargoyle.

Even small Asian women can have bigger tits than that.

B16e9c0a 197f 4938 a5a6 dcee5a9b7bee

View attachment 2765932
She looks fucking disgusting.

No mentally and sexually sane male would ever prefer this over the asian

• +1

Except the soldiers explicitly said that the Japanese women were better than white women, and it wasn't rape but marriage and mutual affection.

Lmao you are dumber than fuck. Everyone knows Asian women are the most feminine and most desired. Every study says this, while no study says white women are feminine or the most desired.

You're just mad you can't get an Asian woman because you're an ugly low status dweeb.
<1 ratio, all opinions immediately rejected

take a hike, cunt

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Cope.

It has been posited that modern Asian fetishism in the United States emerged in the aftermath of United States-led wars in Asia.[17] Western men deployed overseas saw Asian women as more physically attractive, innocent, and sexually superior to White women.[18]

In the 1800s, after the opening of Japan by Matthew Perry, word began to spread in the United States about the seductive femininity of Asian women.[8] Nationalistic fears that Asian women would seduce White men and destroy White families led to the passage Page Act of 1875, which prevented Chinese women from entering the United States.[8][19] However, another purpose of the ban was to limit the reproduction of the Chinese working class in America.[20]

As early as the 1920s, it was noticed that White Dutch men preferred South East Asian women over White women.[9] When Indonesia was a colony of the Netherlands, a new beauty ideal was established, which ranked local women with light brown skin and lustrous black hair at the top.[9] The American consul general to Indonesia remarked that, to the average man, a mixed-race Indonesian woman was considered more attractive than a "pure" White woman, because White women's complexions were too pale.[9] The legacy of this colonial fetishization continues to be reflected in local literature, where women with European features (such as blond hair) are pitied, and it is written that "a golden-colored skin is the greatest gift that Allah can bestow upon a woman".[9]

After World War II, the U.S. military took control of Japan, and U.S. soldiers began to interact with Japanese women.[21] Although the American military initially forbid relations with Japanese women; the U.S. servicemen were "enamored" by the femininity of Japanese women, and formed relationships with them anyway.[21] There was a perception that Japanese women were superior to American women.[21] American soldiers praised the Japanese women, and there was a widespread impression "that a Japanese woman's heart was twice as big as those of her American sisters".[21]

Sessue Hayakawa was the first and one of the few Asian American/Asian actors to find stardom in the United States and Europe and was also the first leading Asian male actor in the United States. He became the first male sex symbol of Hollywood long before and the precursor to Rudolph Valentino.

That is fucking disgusting.

She looks like she's made out of cottage cheese and looks like a gargoyle.

Even small Asian women can have bigger tits than that.

View attachment 2765934
She looks fucking disgusting.

No mentally and sexually sane male would ever prefer this over the asian
both of you are completely insane. the girl i posted is 1000x hotter than any asian
now i can't be bothered replying anymore enjoy ur tiny chink retards

Sessue Hayakawa was the first and one of the few Asian American/Asian actors to find stardom in the United States and Europe and was also the first leading Asian male actor in the United States. He became the first male sex symbol of Hollywood long before and the precursor to Rudolph Valentino.

Cope. Nobody except Asian incels have ever heard of this guy, he was a nobody.

Last edited:
both of you are completely insane. the girl i posted is 1000x hotter than any asian

Are you that "girl" you posted?

Are you just self unaware of how weird and twisted your sexual preferences are, or what? How can an obese warthog be hotter than anything, especially an asian with a top-tier figure?

Last edited:
  • +1
don't forget u have a tiny penis.

African american men have a high amount of north euro ydna, compared to what you would expect for their admixture levels.

30% of them descend from white men paternally. How could that be?
So?

So how the fuck could what youre saying be true if they have way more european ydna than mtdna? More white men cucked black men than vice versa.

• +1
So how the fuck could what youre saying be true if they have way more european ydna than mtdna? More white men cucked black men than vice versa.
In recent times seem like bbc is becoming a lot more popular boyo

In recent times seem like bbc is becoming a lot more popular boyo View attachment 2765992
The way you talk about this is really gross and homoerotic, but to clarify this for you, this chart doesnt show what you think it shows.

Only 13% of mixed race births are to blacks (only a protion of which are BMWF, some are WMBF) - thats what you would expect based on their total population in the USA (13%), it shows a lack of popularity... :feelstastyman:

• +1
The way you talk about this is really gross and homoerotic, but to clarify this for you, this chart doesnt show what you think it shows.

Only 13% of mixed race births are to blacks (only a protion of which are BMWF, some are WMBF) - thats what you would expect based on their total population in the USA (13%), it shows a lack of popularity... :feelstastyman:
More than hapa kids isnt it?

In recent times seem like bbc is becoming a lot more popular boyo View attachment 2765992

Cope. That's under-representation. Blacks are 14% of the population, whites are 70%, but black-white is only 13% of the mixes?

White-Asian is the fastest growing mixed group in America while births to white women are declining. It's over for cucks who simp for white women.

Asian Americans are the fastest growing racial group in America, with a growth rate of 35%. However, multi-racial Asian Americans are the fastest growing group in the country, with a growth rate of 55%, reflecting the increase of mixed-race marriages in the United States.[24][25]
As of 2022, births to White American mothers remain around 50% of the US total, reflecting a decline of 3% compared to 2021.[26] In the same time period, births to Asian American and Hispanic women increased by 2% and 6%, respectively.[27]

So white women are becoming less fertile while Asian women are having more kids with whites.

• +1
Cope. That's under-representation. Blacks are 14% of the population but only 13% of the mixes?

White-Asian is the fastest growing mixed group in America while births to white women are declining. It's over for cucks who simp for white women.

there are still more bmwf couples than wmaf couples arent there? representation based on population is irrelevant here, your likely to get cucked by cc

• JFL
there are still more bmwf couples than wmaf couples arent there?
Nope
There are actually more WMAF couples despite asian women numbering 2x less than blacks, and despite the fact that in the past that ratio was ever higher.

Youre forgetting the fact that 4/5 of asian-white couples are WMAF, but only 3/5 black-white couples are with black men

• +1
Nope
There are actually more WMAF couples despite asian women numbering 2x less than blacks, and despite the fact that in the past that ratio was ever higher.

Youre forgetting the fact that 4/5 of asian-white couples are WMAF, but only 3/5 black-white couples are with black men

Encouraging to see that some people here still have basic critical thinking skills.

• +1
Nope

According to the latest statistics, interracial marriages between a Black woman and a White man make up about 12% of all interracial marriages, while interracial marriages between a Black man and a White woman make up about 10% of all interracial marriages.
U cumskins are low iq, lol

• Hmm...
According to the latest statistics, interracial marriages between a Black woman and a White man make up about 12% of all interracial marriages, while interracial marriages between a Black man and a White woman make up about 10% of all interracial marriages.
Ah wait the ai was measruing percentage out of all marriages im retarded

Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so its exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos
kpopmaxx you dumb faggot

What? What you just said doesnt support your view in any way and seems totally wrong... 10% of white people are not marrying blacks

What? What you just said doesnt support your view in any way and seems totally wrong... 10% of white people are not marrying blacks
Ur retarded, 10% of interracial marriages are between a black man and a white women, not that 10% of whites are marrying blacks, also ik this doesnt support my view, the ais im using is just retarded and cant understand my context

Ur retarded, 10% of interracial marriages are between a black man and a white women, not that 10% of whites are marrying blacks, also ik this doesnt support my view, the ais im using is just retarded and cant understand my context
The problem is that you dont know what youre talking about and you think an AI chatbot is going to carry you through this conversation.

The 12 and 10% figures are the exact same numbers as the TOTAL white intermarriage rates, with all races. Your AI chat bot gave you false information.

• +1