I wish I were born a pretty woman.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Fuck this man life. Fuck societial expectations. Fuck being seen as a potential pedophile. Fuck having to pretend to be mentally strong. Fuck beard. Fuck hustle. Fuck this life.

I want to be a woman so bad. Especially the beautiful one so I can just spread my legs to the rich Chad on his yacht , make his children and have my life garunteed with his hard earned money. I want him to kiss on my hands and propose me. I want to cry on his strong shoulder and have him carrying me to his bedroom.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Screenshot 2022 09 09 153810

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
P
Fuck this man life. Fuck societial expectations. Fuck being seen as a potential pedophile. Fuck having to pretend to be mentally strong. Fuck beard. Fuck hustle. Fuck this life.

I want to be a woman so bad. Especially the beautiful one so I can just spread my legs to the rich Chad on his yacht , make his children and have my life garunteed with his hard earned money. I want him to kiss on my hands and propose me. I want to cry on his strong shoulder and have him carrying me to his bedroom.
Holy shit you're actually starting to sound like one now too wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
… why wouldn’t you just wish to be a psl 8 wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back