jova
Title

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, finn899 and fuxkdakikez
im subhuman and not nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
unlucky me i guess. Why are you not happy when you have a fiance though?
I am looking forward to the marriage and life as an official committed married couple but Jesus I missed out a lot in terms of life
Going into a marriage when you’re so underdeveloped
At least I have a year to make it up before actually moving in

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I am looking forward to the marriage and life as an official committed married couple but Jesus I missed out a lot in terms of life
damn im actually not looking forward to marriage im oddly happy alone, i just want to make 5 million before 30 and retire.

• +1
  • JFL
Are you getting married nigga

• +1
damn im actually not looking forward to marriage im oddly happy alone, i just want to make 5 million before 30 and retire.
I just want lovemaking, intimate time together away from family and to go on random adventures without family watching

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
what you mean? what u missed on?

• +1
I just want lovemaking, intimate time together away from family and to go on random adventures without family watching
yea id love to travel but at the same time i don't mind rotting because everything i do is remote, my job my schooling its all remote as long as i have friends online im happy for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yea id love to travel but at the same time i don't mind rotting because everything i do is remote, my job my schooling its all remote as long as i have friends online im happy for the most part
That sounds so non nt but comfy

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
That sounds so non nt but comfy
das the point i was nt, i have a gay roommate that pushed me to be nt for like 2 years i partied but i was always super health conscious and never smoked or did drugs when offered. I just grinded for internships and played games and never was aching to party, almost always dreaded going with him. I guess it just came down to life goals and desires, i was just non nt at birth

• +1
id rather be HTN and NT :feelskek:

• +1
Ver very very few people are subhuman
What do you consider subhuman, truecel tier? There are plenty on this forum no offense to them

• +1
I wish I was NT with the same knowledge i have now. The NTs on here looksmax and ascend properly while non NT spergs like us rot and do nothing.

• +1
das the point i was nt, i have a gay roommate that pushed me to be nt for like 2 years i partied but i was always super health conscious and never smoked or did drugs when offered. I just grinded for internships and played games and never was aching to party, almost always dreaded going with him. I guess it just came down to life goals and desires, i was just non nt at birth
As well as Islam conscious I have horrible health anxiety so I avoid smoke drugs and alcohol like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23