I wish I wouldn't have to eat

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
so I could always feel the mental benefits of fasting, such as increased alertness, improved mood and better cognition. These effects usually set in after around 20 hours of fasting and are accompanied by a clean, euphoric feeling. I can see now how people get addicted to fasting. Insane mental clarity.

A cyclical ketogenic diet might be worth a shot. Keto from Monday to Friday and carbohydrates only on the weekends. Has anyone tried this? If only I had a fridge... @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, User28823 and twilight
Sounds too inconsistent to maintain your body tbh

I find it easy asf too but don't wanna lose muscle mass

I lost today with my water fasting + cardio. Headache/migraine kicked in, and had an "excuse" to eat, and now the headache is gone and hate myself even more. 1000+ calories burned for nothing. Eats me :blackpill:

dnr twink im bulking

Sounds too inconsistent to maintain your body tbh

I find it easy asf too but don't wanna lose muscle mass
Of course we have to eat. Hence the idea of carb cycling keto

I just do intermittent fasting and try to do my work before my eating period starts (4pm roughly) and drink coffee and sparkling water to blunt my appetite till then. Once I eat anything, doesn’t matter if it’s carbs or shit like eggs I get brain fog

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I lost today with my water fasting + cardio. Headache/migraine kicked in, and had an "excuse" to eat, and now the headache is gone and hate myself even more. 1000+ calories burned for nothing. Eats me :blackpill:
Your headache was most likely from lack of electrolytes. Try salt-loading before exercising.

Btw prolonged fasts are terrible for weight loss. It's not sustainable. I do intermittent fasting mainly for the mental benefits, not to loose weight

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and twilight
Your headache was most likely from lack of electrolytes. Try salt-loading before exercising.

Btw prolonged fasts are terrible for weight loss. It's not sustainable. I do intermittent fasting mainly for the mental benefits, not to loose weight
yes long fasts and water fasts are a meme and only done by people here who don’t have any discipline to hold a decent diet for more than a week, weight loss is not something you can make happen with a 3 day water fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Yerico7
I just do intermittent fasting and try to do my work before my eating period starts (4pm roughly) and drink coffee and sparkling water to blunt my appetite till then. Once I eat anything, doesn’t matter if it’s carbs or shit like eggs I get brain fog
I have a similar eating schedule. Usually OMAD in the evening and just water or something with caffeine during the day

• +1
Reactions: twilight